Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 08:51:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 471279 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1845 on: July 21, 2016, 09:23:03 AM »

laughingdp

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ducati culture

My freedom is worth my life and my soul..........

« Reply #1846 on: July 21, 2016, 09:41:02 AM »

beautiful.....  i love MUD!

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1847 on: July 21, 2016, 09:56:30 AM »

Lol, this might be the wrong build for you to follow then.

Supermoto that's more and more a track only bike. Cheesy

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1848 on: July 21, 2016, 10:09:11 AM »

Lol, this might be the wrong build for you to follow then.

Supermoto that's more and more a track only bike. Cheesy

Or a bit of both with a healthy dose of jackassery.  Wink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1849 on: July 21, 2016, 07:18:53 PM »

Or a bit of both with a healthy dose of jackassery.  Wink

True. I've been in the woods on street tires.

And on the small mx track my buddy built in his yard Cheesy

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1850 on: July 28, 2016, 01:35:24 PM »

Cool

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1851 on: July 29, 2016, 08:04:33 AM »

Cheesy

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1852 on: July 29, 2016, 04:00:10 PM »

waytogo
You can walk down that street with your wife and know no one is going to rob you.

2015 Scrambler 800
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1853 on: July 30, 2016, 04:19:58 PM »

A couple of oranges..........

-----------

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1854 on: July 30, 2016, 04:30:16 PM »

Cheesy

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1855 on: July 30, 2016, 04:52:25 PM »

Cool Evil

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1856 on: July 30, 2016, 04:53:26 PM »

Nice Rick

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #1857 on: August 01, 2016, 07:01:09 AM »

'No parking anytime' - unless you've got a slick classic BWM

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1858 on: August 01, 2016, 02:19:34 PM »

'No parking anytime' - unless you've got a slick classic BWM

That's the parking lot of his shop.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1859 on: August 01, 2016, 11:45:54 PM »

That's the parking lot of his shop.

Those shots intentionally set that way for fun.  Grin  Thank you!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: