Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 12:25:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466611 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1890 on: August 29, 2016, 11:31:17 AM »

Not just entry level, it's not about all out power and speed. Seeing how fast you can go slow is miles of smiles.  Wink

True.

In capable hands they are far from slow. All day Saturday I watched a guy on a 250(or whatever size they are) Honda sport bike drag toe, knee and elbow through turn 4 at an absolutely wicked pace.

The Ferrari, Aventador, M3's and M5's would not have been able to stay with him.

It was impressive!

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1891 on: August 29, 2016, 11:32:29 AM »

Hell to the yeaah!  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1892 on: August 29, 2016, 03:28:00 PM »

Those 390s also have ABS and look real agile. If I had proper money I'd buy one for each of my kids.

2015 Scrambler 800
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1893 on: August 29, 2016, 03:31:16 PM »

True.

In capable hands they are far from slow. All day Saturday I watched a guy on a 250(or whatever size they are) Honda sport bike drag toe, knee and elbow through turn 4 at an absolutely wicked pace.

The Ferrari, Aventador, M3's and M5's would not have been able to stay with him.

It was impressive!
The fastest guy at Grattan this year was on an R3...of course he was a title winning racer 20 years ago.

Go figure. Wink

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1894 on: August 29, 2016, 03:40:02 PM »

Some folks make it look easy

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1895 on: August 29, 2016, 04:41:32 PM »

Some folks make it look easy
The greatest impediment to going fast is...

wait for it...

brakes. Wink

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1896 on: August 29, 2016, 04:49:32 PM »

laughingdp

Truth

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1897 on: September 08, 2016, 07:11:49 PM »

I think the computer robot chick smoked a bowl before recording this.  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #1898 on: September 08, 2016, 07:53:20 PM »

That was very strange, yes.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1899 on: September 08, 2016, 10:44:04 PM »

Yeah, she's hammered. Shots

2015 Scrambler 800
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1900 on: September 09, 2016, 12:56:24 AM »

I'd take that for a spin

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1901 on: September 11, 2016, 02:21:41 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1902 on: September 11, 2016, 02:24:30 PM »

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1903 on: September 18, 2016, 12:40:40 PM »

Big bore project is underway!

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=74377.new#new

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1904 on: September 20, 2016, 07:55:13 PM »

Whole lotta bike for some of this terrain.

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: