Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 12:35:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466629 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1950 on: November 26, 2016, 04:42:26 PM »

It's gotta be a photoshop........but  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1951 on: November 26, 2016, 04:51:53 PM »

Scramblerriffic

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1952 on: November 26, 2016, 04:56:33 PM »

Scramblerriffic

This one runs

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1953 on: November 26, 2016, 04:57:41 PM »

That looks fun

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1954 on: November 26, 2016, 04:59:26 PM »

That looks fun

Let's face it, they're all' make the beast with two backsing fun.  Cheesy

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1955 on: November 26, 2016, 05:00:06 PM »

God damn right they are!

NAKID

« Reply #1956 on: November 28, 2016, 04:20:13 PM »

I don't believe that for a second.

I've weighed 695/750/800 Monsters and they're 400-ish ready to ride.
My S4 with Mag Marchesinis ~415 dry.

KTM 950 SE R,  purportedly 410-420 dry.

My buddy's KTM 950ADV was good in the dirt, but still a heavy bike.

Pretty sure Ducati measures their dry weight with no fuel, oil, or battery. So, add ~6lbs for oil, ~24lbs for fuel, another ~9lbs for a battery, and you're at 407.

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1957 on: November 28, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »

They used to measure the older models with just no fuel. They always looked heavier on paper than Japanese bikes but were actually lighter when measured.

2015 Scrambler 800
MendoDave
« Reply #1958 on: November 28, 2016, 06:12:44 PM »

407-410 isnt bad.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1959 on: November 28, 2016, 06:17:26 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1960 on: November 28, 2016, 06:19:37 PM »

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1961 on: November 28, 2016, 07:24:37 PM »

Holy God that's cool.

I wonder how it handles with clip ons. Surely you'd give up steering leverage.

I'm almost tempted to give this a shot

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1962 on: November 28, 2016, 07:42:07 PM »

My guess would be, if it's possible, that the shit eating grin would last all day.  Wink

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1963 on: November 28, 2016, 08:03:41 PM »

My guess would be, if it's possible, that the shit eating grin would last all day.  Wink

Just spent some time reading about RSD super single conversions drool

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1964 on: November 28, 2016, 08:15:56 PM »

make the beast with two backs yeaah!  Evil

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: