Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 08:10:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kreith Kring a Krean?!?  (Read 7166 times)
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« on: December 08, 2011, 10:34:14 AM »

Anybody know anything about Keith moving to Korea or something?  What's the scoop?

Keith.....you still on here?  What's happening, Kemosabe?

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
gratefulduc

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 07:19:37 AM »

berieve it! sawr kreith kring fresh off da red eye from korea rast reek...sez hez now from korea  bacon

'90 750 sport
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 07:21:39 AM »

berieve it! sawr kreith kring fresh off da red eye from korea rast reek...sez hez now from korea  bacon

^ wow that's so bad you would think I wrote it  laughingdp laughingdp

I don't remember him talking about moving out there, just that he was training there and training people...But what do I know

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Cloner

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 07:28:18 AM »

Wonder if he'd consider letting the organizational duties related to the local club, and the accompanying title of "President," fall to someone local who's still involved in our community.  Maybe someone like, oh....I dunno....maybe DM?!?

Yeah.  That's it.  DM for President!

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'04 KTM 450 EXC
DonJuanDucati

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 08:23:43 AM »

Viva la revolucion!
kingbaby

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 09:48:09 AM »

When the first thing you read when you wake up, is a text saying "CHECK THE FORUM!", Ya' know you got out of bed on the wrong side. Wait....I woke up on the floor  Huh? ...Anyway,  It is true, Seoul, Ko-re-ra is home turf. I'm here through the holidays, then a short 22hr flight & I'm home... Along with the other 22million people. 

Pics & stories to come.

TJ (not to be confused with PJ), Will be keeping my bike for me & has orders to ride the crap out of it, so keep him in the loop on rides.

As far as "President" goes, I haven't heard from anyone here, or at Ducati about any club issues in 2yrs.
Can't imagine why  Wink  My vote, Cloner & mouse tag team. Also drawing straws or Russian Roulette works also.

FYI:  [thumbsup]Ya' gotta' try the poodle on a stick over there. If they cook it up just right, it tastes a lot like horse.  bacon

See ya' down the road,
King

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
gratefulduc

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 09:49:33 AM »

^ wow that's so bad you would think I wrote it  laughingdp laughingdp
thats not me trying to be DM, rather my best K-rean

'90 750 sport
gratefulduc

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 09:51:33 AM »

FYI:  [thumbsup]Ya' gotta' try the poodle on a stick over there. If they cook it up just right, it tastes a lot like horse.  bacon
mmmmmmmmmm..........poodle.....drool.......drool

'90 750 sport
kingbaby

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 09:58:58 AM »

thats not me trying to be DM, rather my best K-rean

And very well done  waytogo

mmmmmmmmmm..........poodle.....drool.......drool

Kitty on a stick aint too bad either...Just takes a little longer to acquire a taste.

Cloner

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »

How long are you there, Krief?  Just until the end of the month?  Not "for keeps".  'Course....what is for keeps?

Wonder if we're still a "recognized" club?  If nobody has contacted you in two years, I'd bet something has lapsed.

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'04 KTM 450 EXC
kingbaby

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 10:13:05 AM »

1.5yrs at least, then it's looking a lot like Germany (Karl, I made need a $2 tour).  For as many people that live in one city, it is so much more peaceful there & unbelievably beautiful.

As far as the club, John & I both had issues getting us registered. With all the emails & forms, I think I could have adopted a Chinese baby easier.   You seem to be tight with our lady, Scott, and I am the Prez. So, POOF! I just handed you the torch/grenade.  See how easy that was?  Carry on. 

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 06:52:11 PM »

1.5yrs at least, then it's looking a lot like Germany (Karl, I made need a $2 tour).  For as many people that live in one city, it is so much more peaceful there & unbelievably beautiful.
I have made friends with several Koreans and I'm impressed with their drive and will to succeed...great people...enjoy your stay
Let me know when and where you will be in Germany and I will arrange my visit accordingly.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 07:10:52 PM »

Best of Wruck!

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
handensco

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 07:57:37 AM »

It is an incredable country. I have been there and that is where my wife is from. I hope to go back this year to visit family. The history there is amazing and wonderful. It is a country striving to be one above and produce the best. If US had the educational beliefs taht Korea does we would be leaps and bounds ahead of where we are. The students go to scholl like work and then take 2 extra, private, classes a day to move ahead. The drive is taught from an early age. After I was there last time we had people calling us that we hardly remembered wanting the opportunity to come visit us here in New Mexico. They didn't really understand how big the US land wise is though.
handensco
david

93 900SL, 01900SS, 82 FXWG, 80 FLH, 76 R90/6, 98 XR400R, 4 Grand Daughters and I have a hoarding problem?
kingbaby

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 07:52:23 AM »

David,

I thought I had seen beautiful places in my life, and I have, but hands down, nothing compares. The visual, the way people treat one another, it is truly in-lightning. They all go to college (my 2 best buddies there both went to Ivy league schools here & speak better "Engrish" dan me  Tongue), the guys all serve 2yrs in the military.
So, What I keep asking myself, Why the hell would they want me?  Barely graduated from Taos High in a US Ski Team van headed to Aspen with a tutor? ...I actually paid a lady to do my last Spanish class (She failed it. Welcome to northern NM  hahahha). A hundy seemed like a good deal for a language that I felt would never get me anywhere...And it was true.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: