Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 18, 2024, 12:35:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 108   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oz Monster Introductions  (Read 295257 times)
Turkish

« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2008, 04:20:39 AM »

another refugee

Still the only one from the NT?
Still wear the Ozmonster t-shirt but that's as close as I get to Monsters now days.

Think:  The flashing adverts on the old ducati site are just a way of establishing hypnotic mind-control to create an army of clones (sorry, just finished watching Star Wars with the kids!).     
dutchieal

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2008, 05:16:27 AM »

Greetings Monsterheads.
Dockstrada considers this site worthy of my attention. So I jumped in an had a look and he could be right!  Shocked
I've been riding for 35 years which would explain why I feel so tired these days!
My choice of Motorcycle has been Ducati since 1976, of which I have purchased 3, during the years 1976, 1980 and 2004. I have never sold a Ducati   waytogo and can't see that changing any time soon.
The Royal National Park (Nasho) is my backyard and the Southern Highlands is a favorite stomping ground.
Don't currently have a Monster in my Collection, but joining this Forum could be the first step Wink
Have met some of you guys (and gals) recently, and look forward to meeting some more.
Don't believe all the Dockstrada says  Roll Eyes  Grin l laughingdp cheeky ........ I'm really not that fast, and there's a new rear tyre I need to scrub in !!!   Wink
Thanks for having me along for the ride.
Cheers... Duchieal (#AL 07)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 05:28:20 AM by dutchieal » Logged

Cheers... BIG AL
Spider
Ozmonsters: degenerating nicely since 2008

I may be long, but I fold up nicely

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2008, 02:44:03 PM »

Welcome Dutchieal !

doesn't matter about lack of monster make sure you pop over to the 'show us your ride' and post your Ducati there...at the old board a bloke posted his friends yellow Supersport 900 and it was one of the best looking bikes listed (in my opinion of course!).
Dockstrada

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »

Greetings Monsterheads.
Dockstrada considers this site worthy of my attention. So I jumped in an had a look and he could be right!  Shocked
I've been riding for 35 years which would explain why I feel so tired these days!
My choice of Motorcycle has been Ducati since 1976, of which I have purchased 3, during the years 1976, 1980 and 2004. I have never sold a Ducati   waytogo and can't see that changing any time soon.
The Royal National Park (Nasho) is my backyard and the Southern Highlands is a favorite stomping ground.
Don't currently have a Monster in my Collection, but joining this Forum could be the first step Wink
Have met some of you guys (and gals) recently, and look forward to meeting some more.
Don't believe all the Dockstrada says  Roll Eyes  Grin l laughingdp cheeky ........ I'm really not that fast, and there's a new rear tyre I need to scrub in !!!   Wink
Thanks for having me along for the ride.
Cheers... Duchieal (#AL 07)

Welcome to the forum BIG AL  waytogo

This place is a treasure trove of information and fun you will like it here Grin

Once again your being modest .Ok He's not so fast in a straight line as his Multi will top out at 220ish  [moto]

So why are you trying to remove rubber from you center stand to raise it by 5mm and give your self more clearance  Huh?

Most people could have a bar stool strapped in its place and not even know its there  Huh?

We are still talking about your lean angle that day at the roundabout Shocked  [moto]

If I wasn't who i was, I wouldn't be who I am !
monstermick58

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

So......

Are the lights still on in Western Australia ??  Hello, Hellooo....... is there anyone over here....Huh???

Mmick

This won't hurt much.... Trust me......
Spider
Ozmonsters: degenerating nicely since 2008

I may be long, but I fold up nicely

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2008, 02:59:52 AM »

Too busy mining Mick and earning a gazillion dollars a year for it!
q monster

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2008, 05:15:05 AM »

Yes WA exists - the rest must be must be out riding waytogo

who: q monster
do: brainsurgeon
where: perth
ride: 2008 Red S2R1000, spark midpipe and cans on the way, tail cut about to happen, rizoma risers and grips next

q monster

2008 S2R1000 changed - spark headers and tail cut done, rizoma grips indicator lights and clutch cover titax levers, DP ECU, open filter, ...... maybe stop then............. nah think i'll add rizoma rearsets and their conical handlebar is f..hot... and then i need to get rid of those mirrors....
sydmonster
Street_Cred_Points.com CEO

« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2008, 02:27:47 AM »

Welcome q,
Tell me, what does brain surgery pay anyway??  Huh?, its not exactly rocket science!  Grin - Chris

ps, welcome to the forum, nice bike!

...Sydmonster - down under
Contact me about your mods and what Street Cred Points you can earn!
Dockstrada

« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2008, 02:33:16 AM »

Welcome q,
Tell me, what does brain surgery pay anyway??  Huh?, its not exactly rocket science!  Grin - Chris

ps, welcome to the forum, nice bike!

couldn' t pay to much it would be like packing sand bags with some  laughingdp laughingdp

Hey Q welcome

bigfella

i run on coffee my ducati runs on petrol. HOW SOFT

« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »

hi there
name is andre
i joined the old site a couple of weeks ago then all of a sudden everybody left (i thought it was something i had saidjavascript:void(0);
i ride a 620 dark (still with a restrictor on it as its good for resale hopefully javascript:void(0)Wink
ride everyday rain hail and especially shine (to and from work)
hope to meet up and go for a ride and look forward to some advice
cheers andre

Super T.I.B
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2008, 11:01:35 PM »

hi there
name is andre
i joined the old site a couple of weeks ago then all of a sudden everybody left (i thought it was something i had saidjavascript:void(0);
i ride a 620 dark (still with a restrictor on it as its good for resale hopefully javascript:void(0)Wink
cheers andre

Where are you from Andre?

I'm the same, ride to and from work, rain, not so much hail and shine.

Welcome! waytogo
Dockstrada

« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2008, 11:02:40 PM »

hi there
name is andre
cheers andre

welcome Andre waytogo

What part of Oz you from Huh?

bigfella

i run on coffee my ducati runs on petrol. HOW SOFT

« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »

welcome Andre waytogo

What part of Oz you from ??

sydney
so will be joining in a meca coffee and ride some day soon  drink
q monster

« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2008, 10:53:38 PM »

thanks guys - the job pays enough to buy the bike and at least i can fix myself.

don't know where the rest of WA is? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? i read all the comments about going for a ride but all of you are a bit far away for me to join in. bang head

q monster

2008 S2R1000 changed - spark headers and tail cut done, rizoma grips indicator lights and clutch cover titax levers, DP ECU, open filter, ...... maybe stop then............. nah think i'll add rizoma rearsets and their conical handlebar is f..hot... and then i need to get rid of those mirrors....
DUCMONROB
Geez its getting hot holding my

Nothing like the sound of a Ducati!

« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2008, 01:43:50 AM »

thanks guys - the job pays enough to buy the bike and at least i can fix myself.

don't know where the rest of WA is? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? i read all the comments about going for a ride but all of you are a bit far away for me to join in. bang head

I'm sure every one wouldn't mind chucking in 10 bucks for fuel to get you over here for a ride! [moto]

We would love for you to come and join us.

Rob
Eastern seaboard resident. Roll Eyes

Shit I just thought..........Perth to Sydney.......Good day out with the Monster family.........Back to Perth=10k service $800! Shocked Shocked Shocked

M1000SDS, ZZR1200, GPZ900R.
Gone:
900 Monster Special
S2R1000
998 Matrix
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 108   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: