Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 03:43:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: court date on 17th...  (Read 7658 times)
Pakhan

This is for Pris!

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2008, 11:16:25 AM »

Night night keep your butthole tight! Haha. Man make the beast with two backs it. You'll pay out your ass, just nothing is gonna go in. Not like you were smuggling 2 kilos of cocaine. It's a simple case of you got caught. You will now learn your lesson, and not pull that shit again.

cg

You seem obsessed with anal  cheeky

"I don't need a compass to tell me which way the wind shines."   m620 749s r6

www.suspectsunlimited.com
goldenchild
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 11:22:56 AM »

You seem obsessed with anal  cheeky

shoot some skeet

Pete said skeet  laughingdp
Cru Jones
Dog's Bollocks

RC51

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 11:40:17 AM »

Pete said skeet  laughingdp

Glad I'm not the only one who found that funny.  Grin

Usually Suspect
Pakhan

This is for Pris!

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »

laughingdp I didn't want to say it

"I don't need a compass to tell me which way the wind shines."   m620 749s r6

Got Duc

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2008, 02:12:01 PM »

I got $20 for your commisary account!  Grin

Why do roaches always die on their back?

That because the survivors flip them over to steal their sneakers and wallets.
CountGreffi

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 07:06:33 AM »

My friend who I worked with on the tugs used to be a Correctional Officer Police in Norfolk, VA. He's told me so many stories. You know when they rape you in prison they don't have lube, so they spread you open with spoons and jam it right in. I heard a story of a guard who was held hostage (obviously he was raped a few times) they brought him off in a stretcher when all was said and done tummy down. It's no joke that stuff. I just was commenting on that aspect of his fear of "jail time". I'm not obsessed with that stuff just was poking fun at it. No pun intended.

cg

Bikes:
2007 Ducati Monster S2R 800, Black
STProcks

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »

...It's no joke that stuff. I just was commenting on that aspect of his fear of "jail time". I'm not obsessed with that stuff just was poking fun at it. No pun intended....

cg

Bro, why would you even mention that?  He's legitimately scared...

Ryan, man, I really wish this hadn't happened to you.  That would have been an awesome day to go out riding.  What some of these guys said about the PIP being a money making machine is no lie.  All I've got to say is, drop the money 'cause it ain't no thing.  Of course, try not to pay too much but being suspended in Jersey blows if you are taking a trip that includes Jersey soon after the court date. 

If you do end up being suspended there, it's not such a bad thing if you just get used to driving up the east side of the river.  The distance isn't really that different to Bear Mountain and the roads are in better shape - go figure, the crap road is the one that has more cops wtf?-

That said, just try to pay your way out of things and don't fear the jail time.  Even if you have a real bass turd judge, I really don't think that he'll give you jail time. 

I also may know someone down there that could help you out.  Definitely drop me a line if you get the chance.

Cheers bro, and good luck.  I hope that things go your way!
rgury

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 08:56:19 PM »

Jesus thanks man.  The reading of this thread has bothered me more each day it went on.  I rode the palisades below 55 last week while my friends took off into the distance, I learned the lesson.  Definitely going to get smarter with the po and throttle.

My lawyer has worked the court before, I'm gonna take the chances with him...  He's been straight throughout the entire thing. 

I ain't even going to even fly over that damn state after this.  Thanks ST, good looks with the referral. Let's get a ride in before the season ends...  I'll just be on the other side of the river.

I'll write back when it's all over.

Ryan

Bro, why would you even mention that?  He's legitimately scared...

Ryan, man, I really wish this hadn't happened to you.  That would have been an awesome day to go out riding.  What some of these guys said about the PIP being a money making machine is no lie.  All I've got to say is, drop the money 'cause it ain't no thing.  Of course, try not to pay too much but being suspended in Jersey blows if you are taking a trip that includes Jersey soon after the court date. 

If you do end up being suspended there, it's not such a bad thing if you just get used to driving up the east side of the river.  The distance isn't really that different to Bear Mountain and the roads are in better shape - go figure, the crap road is the one that has more cops wtf?-

That said, just try to pay your way out of things and don't fear the jail time.  Even if you have a real bass turd judge, I really don't think that he'll give you jail time. 

I also may know someone down there that could help you out.  Definitely drop me a line if you get the chance.

Cheers bro, and good luck.  I hope that things go your way!
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2008, 02:56:59 AM »

No advice, that is what your lawyer is for.  I just want to wish you luck.
GLantern

08 Red 1098, 07 DRZ400S

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2008, 06:11:37 AM »

No advice, that is what your lawyer is for.  I just want to wish you luck.

I 2nd that best of luck

"Just ride and never ever look back"

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 06:24:07 AM »

I ain't even going to even fly over that damn state after this.  Thanks ST, good looks with the referral. Let's get a ride in before the season ends...  I'll just be on the other side of the river.

you should definitely fly over NJ quite a bit and drop a deuce every time..

i am so sick of that shithole state.  if it wasn't for the NJ turnpike, i would never, ever go there.

I have 2 radar detectors on my car SOLELY so I can drive thru NJ.  once I got lit up going 69 (in a 65) and officer pulled me and said I was going 85.  Of course i took it to court, and he never showed up.  I asked the judge to give a statement and started to say the officer lied and the judge cut me off and said if I wanted to talk further, i would be in contempt of court.

It's as if someone took all the Brian Ws in the north east and dropped them in NJ -- quite a few landed in south NY too... on that damned Island.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
DrDesmo

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 07:00:39 AM »

It's as if someone took all the Brian Ws in the north east and dropped them in NJ -- quite a few landed in south NY too... on that damned Island.

+1.

<threadjack>
But then again, the Bagels ... mmm
</threadjack>

'95 916
'12 800XC
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 07:37:09 AM »

+1.

<threadjack>
But then again, the Bagels ... mmm
</threadjack>

now, i didn't mean everyone in NJ or in NYC was a Brian W, plenty of nice folks suffering there.......

H&H bagels..  it's the rat doodoo that makes it good!

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
rgury

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »

600 bucks in fines.
No points.
5 Month suspension in Jersey.
Drove there, drove home.

Good stuff, my lawyer was the man.  Thanks for the support/advice to you all.

No more speeding on Palisades.
Ryan
CDawg

S4RS

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 05:46:12 AM »

Ryan,
Post up your lawyers contact info in case anyone else gets nails in NJ.  Thanks!
Glad it is all behind you [pun intended]  Grin

CDawg
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: