Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 04:58:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 508801 times)
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #600 on: October 28, 2008, 11:46:08 AM »

+1

(Or +2 if you're counting individual boobies.)

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #601 on: October 28, 2008, 12:16:58 PM »

+1

(Or +2 if you're counting individual boobies.)

I second that motion... or "Double D" it.  Grin

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Mother
« Reply #602 on: October 28, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

Mo Jr. cries all night, and wants booby every 2 hours. But it's all good. Who's coming to see him next?

I want to see the wee one

oregunduc

« Reply #603 on: October 29, 2008, 09:50:31 AM »

I just thought i would share the joy that i have in my heart that Greg Oden got injured, again... I can't stop laughing about it he really is turning out to be quiet the superstar player  laughingdp laughingdp

I love his stats:
1 year of college ball limited to 32 games due to wrist injury
injured knee in training camp out for rookie season in the NBA
12.51 played in opening game of his second season before being injured again (unknown extent of injury waiting on MRI)
0-4 from the field 0-2 from the line
2 fouls
1 block

he has made 5109.70 dollars per second he has been on the court in regualtion time not bad for 12 minutes 51 seconds of "work"

06 S2R 800 tangerine and black, CRG mirrors, modified exhaust, tail chop... Just the basic stuff
desmosome

« Reply #604 on: October 29, 2008, 10:01:03 AM »

et te et te et te et te
NEIKOS
« Reply #605 on: October 29, 2008, 10:06:29 AM »

I want to see the wee one

I'm not sure but that coulda been the conversation that preceded Cierra's pregnancy  Tongue
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #606 on: October 29, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

I'm not sure but that coulda been the conversation that preceded Cierra's pregnancy  Tongue

I was about to say something to the effect, "Hasn't he already seen the wee one and the attached taint"?

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
Ms.Vixen

I miss Aristotle...

« Reply #607 on: October 31, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »

Cierra, my next break is over Thanksgiving and then not again until Dec. 17th, when this class graduates.  What I would like to do is spend a weekend with the folks after the kids graduate and come up for a couple hours to have drinks and what not and visit with everyone and your precious Rowan.  It's been way too long.  This class is keeping me very busy by being in a supervisory position.  It's been a challenge...not so much my cadets, but my staff.  Marvel even got to hear a little bit from one of my guys this afternoon when I had to stop by work. 

I don't know, I could crash and burn but maybe, at the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me...
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #608 on: October 31, 2008, 10:34:08 PM »

I'd love to see you here! And now that I can have drinks we'll definitely have to go grab some. Leave Mo home with the kid.  laughingdp

I'll be gone thanksgiving day but otherwise home for the rest of the weekend.

Darkhorse den mother
Ms.Vixen

I miss Aristotle...

« Reply #609 on: October 31, 2008, 11:15:51 PM »

BTW.....If anyone is interested in spending 10 days in Hawaii (Kihei Mauii) for a reasonable price, PM me.  Dates would be July 2, 09- July12, 09.

I don't know, I could crash and burn but maybe, at the end of this road I might catch a glimpse of me...
ryandalling

« Reply #610 on: November 03, 2008, 08:19:10 AM »

Maui? Really... dang that sounds like fun.  Grin   We need details here.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Ms.Vixen

I miss Aristotle...

« Reply #611 on: November 03, 2008, 09:20:53 AM »

Maui? Really... dang that sounds like fun.  Grin   We need details here.

Sent you a PM!

ryandalling

« Reply #612 on: November 03, 2008, 09:57:35 AM »

Anybody else still hung over from the weekend? I never made it to Bvrtn Hnda...I woke up at 1 pm on Saturday... and I never left the house... oye... my head hurts....

desmosome

« Reply #613 on: November 03, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »

yaaaaa
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #614 on: November 03, 2008, 01:14:50 PM »

Not hung over... but still tired.

Saturday night I was at a b-day party for a couple friends.  Was there kinda late.  Got a phone call from the lead sound guy at church... the dude scheduled for that Sunday wasn't gonna be able to make it 'til late, so the lead and myself needed to set up the stage and soundboard.  Sooooo, I got up before the buttcrack of dawn to go help set up the sound equipment for the worship service.  The upshot?  At least traffic was light at 7am.  Wink

Oh, good Lord, did anyone else notice that traffic was fricken nutso this weekend?  I mean seriously, when I drove out Sunnyside to go to this b-day gig on Saturday, it was like weekday 5-o'clock gridlock.  Tongue  Yuck.

I welcome the stability of work.  Goin' out to the lab in a couple hours to do some hardware testing... with the customer watching.  Could be interesting... let's just hope it's uneventful.  Wink

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: