Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:15:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: riding season is back.....  (Read 82911 times)
tristantumble

« on: March 28, 2012, 06:23:33 AM »

i've seen some of you out and about already, hooray for an early spring!

07.695 (sold)
07. sport 1000 biposto
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 08:45:05 AM »

Let's rock!

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 11:06:14 AM »

Hey Don, whats going on bro.  We gonna ride this year?  Bike is all out of storage with fresh gas, oil and battery.  Trying to sort out my rear intergrated tail light.  Blinkers flash stupid crazy when engine is on.

Sam
Africaboy

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 05:53:47 PM »

My bike has been out of storage for 2 months. 36K km service done. Brand new gas tank under warranty - thanks GP. Lets get the show on the road!
mjocanada

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 03:16:52 AM »

Hey Sam and Don - How are things? We should definitely sort out a ride soon, I miss the all Monster or all Duc rides.

Mike
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 05:24:06 PM »

Hey Sam and Don - How are things? We should definitely sort out a ride soon, I miss the all Monster or all Duc rides.

Mike

Hey Mike, doing well thanks.  I was thinking of calling you for a ride down to L&L tonight, but I got stuck at home and I'm too tired to ride now.  We definately got to get some rides setup.

I was trying to continue the DDR rides on the GTAM with the help of Giovanni.  I just find myself short of time with my home renovations on the go to plan & organize them.  You interested?

Sam
Africaboy

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 05:13:31 PM »

Hey Sam, I'll see you guys next week.
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 06:17:22 AM »

is this Thursday May 31st on?  I might not be able to slip out until 8:30pm

let me know
mjocanada

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 09:09:55 AM »

If anyone is interested, I'm thinking of heading up north early Saturday towards Bala area (June 23rd)... weather permitting.

Email me at monsterduc@rogers.com if you're interseted and I'll arrange meet location.
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 08:16:47 AM »

I'm in for saturday if we can leave early and get back early.  Gonna go down to L&L tonight for some chit chat, maybe we can solidify a ride time and route then.  I'll be there probably from 8-10

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
mjocanada

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 12:02:29 PM »

Hi Don - I'll try to make it out tonight but not sure if I have time. I want to get a few ppl out for a ride soon. How was your trip? Heard from Mark you were down in the states recently.

Mike
acto

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 08:41:06 PM »

Hey guys
So riding season 2013 is upon us. I know its not perfect yet....but I've been out on some short rides. And it feels great. Lets try and set something up. It's been a long grey winter and I need to get riding with some other Ducs

A
mjocanada

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2013, 12:47:24 PM »

Hey guys
So riding season 2013 is upon us. I know its not perfect yet....but I've been out on some short rides. And it feels great. Lets try and set something up. It's been a long grey winter and I need to get riding with some other Ducs

A

Hi Anthony - I agree! I've been out and about too but need to gather bunch of Ducs together and go riding. Can't wait to check out all your 'winter' mods Wink I've heard through the grapevine.

Mike
acto

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 04:54:28 PM »

Hi Mike
Yeah....lets get the monsters going. The winter mods feel great. But It needs a good long ride

A
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2014, 05:09:30 PM »

2014 season is here!!!!  We riding yet or what??
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: