Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 02:56:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Hunting  (Read 1407 times)
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« on: April 30, 2012, 08:36:52 AM »

just thought I would drop in here and see if you guys would be able to help...

I'm in need of a part time job preferably in the evenings and maybe a weekend or 2. I already work M-F 730-1600. was just wandering if you know of anything or would keep your eyes and ears open. It would be greatly appreciated  waytogo I can do OT here at work (but only 16 hours a pay period, otherwise uncle same takes it all Tongue) But I'm really trying to aviod doing that (it will be my last resort) just because I have worked on the floors and I know how it gets...but again that is a last resort if I can't find anything....

Thanks again
K

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 08:40:37 AM »

guess I should mention skillz that I have.

*I am a most excellent typer (couldn't tell you how many a min) but pretty much a shit ton, all I do at work is type alot.
*great customer service, I work in outpatient clinic so i'm always talking to people, dealing with situtation.
*Multi-tasking, been doing it for years and I'm good at it.
*I can count...I can even do it backwards( laughingdp sorry felt the need to throw that in there)
*I'm pretty quick learner and love to learn new things. I'm laid back with about anything

at the moment that's all I can think of...

oh and I am CPR certified.

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Duck-Stew

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 01:55:34 PM »

If'n I was a million-billionaire-tycoon-thingy...  I'd pay you to drink beers w/me after you get off work.

But, alas...  I'm not.  I will, however, keep an eye and ear open for ya!  waytogo

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »

thanks stew-man  chug

but soon enough I will win the lottery and we all can just relax in some foreign country without a care in the world....

spankin™

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: