Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 02:03:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEMHA Get Together: Lucky's Lounge  (Read 8338 times)
DesmoTull

« on: July 24, 2012, 06:10:27 AM »

Hey gang,

I think it's about time we have another get together for all the Boston area Monster lovers.

What do you say?  Lucky's Lounge?   chug

Let's pick a date and make it happen.  This group isn't nearly active enough for all the Monsters I see out there on the road.
freeclimbmtb
From Zero Member to

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 08:22:30 AM »

Hey gang,

I think it's about time we have another get together for all the Boston area Monster lovers.

What do you say?  Lucky's Lounge?   chug

Let's pick a date and make it happen.  This group isn't nearly active enough for all the Monsters I see out there on the road.

I totally agree.

I'm up in Portsmouth but after seeing the community out in SoCal for the last year, I'll totally branch out and go to some meets!

Even in Portsmouth I saw 4 monsters in the last week and i dont know who belongs to ANY of them. 

Give me a time and a place and Ill do my best to make it!
(I might even be able to roust up a few others from the area that arent active on the board!)

2011 Monster 796 ABS

CW/evotech tail tidy, lightwereks integrated tail light, CRG Arrow bar end mirrors, Duc.ee solenoid eliminator & 696 midpipe, sans charcoal canister, pileon grab bars, Arrow Dark slipons (sans dB killers), Rizoma Zero11's, Rizoma Lux grips, Rizoma rearsets, Rizoma gas cap, 1098R Ohlins forks, IMA Triples, Galfer wave rotors, Brembo radial masters, Rizoma reservoirs, Ohlins DU737, Rizoma bars, 15t AFAM front and 41t supersprox rear sprocket with EK MVXC chain.
DesmoTull

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 08:36:23 AM »

Excellent.  Yeah, Boston is a bit of a hike for the NH folks... but we could plan something there too!  I'm always looking for an excuse to go to The Brewery up there.   drink

freeclimbmtb
From Zero Member to

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 08:59:38 AM »

Excellent.  Yeah, Boston is a bit of a hike for the NH folks... but we could plan something there too!  I'm always looking for an excuse to go to The Brewery up there.   drink

theres some not so designated motorcycle parking in front of a local coffee shop...and if we got enough monsters to snuff out all the clunky american Vtwins...i wouldnt shed a tear.  (and its only about 30 yards from said brewery!)

And im not so much worried about it being in boston...I made the ride from San Diego to LA and back in a night for a Ducati meet! 

(and Ive got one more in already!)

2011 Monster 796 ABS

CW/evotech tail tidy, lightwereks integrated tail light, CRG Arrow bar end mirrors, Duc.ee solenoid eliminator & 696 midpipe, sans charcoal canister, pileon grab bars, Arrow Dark slipons (sans dB killers), Rizoma Zero11's, Rizoma Lux grips, Rizoma rearsets, Rizoma gas cap, 1098R Ohlins forks, IMA Triples, Galfer wave rotors, Brembo radial masters, Rizoma reservoirs, Ohlins DU737, Rizoma bars, 15t AFAM front and 41t supersprox rear sprocket with EK MVXC chain.
gripgrip

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:50:09 PM »

im a half hour south of boston, im down for a ride, but i got rid of the monster and got a 1199, can i still come?
DesmoTull

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 04:00:08 PM »

Yeah, this is less of a ride and more of a "let's hang out, have some beers, and all talk bikes" night.
gripgrip

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 04:16:39 AM »

so your saying i can or cant spend the evening riding circles in the parking lot?
DesmoTull

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 06:09:15 AM »

You can.  waytogo
Charlief

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 09:14:27 PM »

I'd be in for a get together. I'm open to anything between Boston and Portsmouth. Any day would be good as lo g as business cooperates

JohnEE
Why not

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »

I'm in. I too have seen far too many monsters without knowing any of the riders.... Boston or Portsmouth sounds good!

DesmoTull

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 09:56:11 AM »

How does August 10th work for everyone?

Lucky's Lounge
Congress St., Boston
freeclimbmtb
From Zero Member to

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 10:24:59 AM »

Boston it is.  Is this a monsters only event/italians only event/imported twins only event...

(i can bring riders for any of those categories...)

2011 Monster 796 ABS

DesmoTull

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 10:36:34 AM »

Bring whoever you want as long as you're ready to have some beers and talk bikes.   chug
Charlief

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 05:26:48 PM »

I will be in Vegas on the 10th.  Then Dallas on the 24th. But don't let my schedule ruin your good time. I'm also open for a weekday get together.

freeclimbmtb
From Zero Member to

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 02:28:34 AM »

Bring whoever you want as long as you're ready to have some beers and talk bikes.   chug

Well my other monster friend won't ride into boston durring rushhour traffic.  But my roommate has a bimmer and im pretty sure hell go.

2011 Monster 796 ABS

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: