Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 12:15:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4th of July Party!!  (Read 10264 times)
never2loud
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2008, 09:09:37 AM »

We're on our way - should be there around 1-ish  waytogo
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2008, 09:10:06 AM »

We're on our way - should be there around 1-ish  waytogo

Yep, same here... maybe 1:30 Grin

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2008, 09:47:14 AM »

Leaving now waytogo
Asia1098

« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2008, 06:11:00 PM »

Nicholas and I had a great time at your place LYD! Thanks for having us over. The food was delicious...especially the ribs.  waytogo

Sorry we couldn't spend more time there. My wife had other plans for us.

It was a pleasure meeting all the new faces. I'm really bad at remembering names.  Roll Eyes

Best wishes up in Ohio! [moto]

Some pics from the party: http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w308/barrysy/DMF-%20LYD%20July%204th%20party/

Who's daughter was that crawling in and out from the doggie door. That was cute!  cheeky

Barry
I liked my Hondas, but I loooooved my DUC!!!
2004 Honda 599 Hornet in Ashalt....again.
2007 Ducati 1098 Smiley---SOLD!!!
2006 Honda VFR 800i---SOLD!!!
2006 Honda CBR 600rr---SOLD!!!
2004 Honda 599 Hornet yellow---SOLD!!!
Failure is success if we learn from it.
never2loud
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2008, 04:03:24 AM »

Wow - what a great day! Thanks so much Mindy and Alan for having us over - I just wish the reason for the party could have been different  Embarrassed

Still cool to see everyone - friends and their families -  having such a good time.  Sam was not ready to go; I think he would have stayed in the pool until he grew gills  Roll Eyes  Great fun.

Anyway, we had a blast!

Alan, best wishes to you and Mindy - here's hoping you've got nothing but smooth sailing from here on out  chug
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2008, 06:44:33 AM »

That was some serious fun.  waytogo I'm sore as heck from all that V-ball. Just for the record, I believe when I left, Alan's "A-team" was down 4-2 games.  Grin

It's too bad Lexi had a terrible time and begged to leave.... Roll Eyes

Again, Alan and Mindy, I hate to see you all leave, but the best of wishes to your family.
bryant8

2008 848 White

« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2008, 07:05:04 AM »

Tell Lexi that I'm mad she left without saying bye. Wink

It was a great day yesterday, that has somehow bled into today!  Alan, Rich, and I got to take a ride in Jason's plane today!  I'm still waiting for Rich to get back from his sorte. After this some food, a nap, and then hopefully bike shopping.

2008 848
Mods: Full Termignoni Race Exhaust/ECU Tuned by AMS, Ducati Performance Dry Clutch Slipper Clutch, Öhlins steering damper
Next: Öhlins TTX shock and Öhlins fork internals, track body work
26.2 done 12/5/2010
70.3 by 10/12/2011
140.6 by 12/31/2012
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2008, 07:24:52 AM »

OMG!!!!!!!!

Once again, proof beyond our doubt, LSD are simply the best.
The day could not have been better...
HUGE thanks to Mindy for putting up with all our shenanigans waytogo
I can't believe she let us trash her house like that just days before it goes on the market cheeky
Thanks to everyone who brought food (those spicy ribs were SPICY!)

It's really hard to believe we're losing BLQ. Ohio is not worthy, & it's a big loss for Texas Tongue
Alan & Mindy- y'all are the best. Safe travels, & hurry back. Always room at the WareHome anytime you're in town waytogo

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
LYD

« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2008, 07:36:58 AM »

Yesterday was a great day!! and now I am packing waiting for Nora to wake up so I get her ready.  I really want to say thanks to EVERYONEfor bring all the food and for making my last day here a really great one!!

THANKS EVERYONE

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
fastwin
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2008, 08:04:48 AM »

Reading all of this just pisses me off that I too wasn't there. Angry Had a full plate starting with Andre's lunch on Thursday with the crew (lucky I got to make that...) more stuff in the afternoon then fireworks/Kaboomtown in Addison with Jen's drunk/jerk brother and his non drunk/non jerk wife who invited themselves along! Would have liked to have stuck a roman candle up his a##! ... excuse me, I digress. Tongue

Then Lakewood neighborhood parade Friday AM with Colin and fellow Scouts marching, cookout lunch and swim at the Knights of Columbus pool all afternoon (thank goodness the trek to Rockwall was cancelled!) then dinner and a movie at the mall last night. All very good and entertaining but it deprived me of hanging with Alan, Mindy and the mob once again. Thought about the good quality BS, great food and drink and general cavorting that I was missing out on. Would have loved to have been there. That would have made it a great 4th!!!

Alan, sorry I didn't get to say goodbye in person... and to Mindy and meet Nora. At least I got to ride with you one last time on the Muenster run! waytogo Good luck to you on the new job in Ohio, hope the move and transition goes even better than expected. Again, if there is anything you or Mindy need that I (or the group) can help with don't ever let the long distance get in the way of asking. It's the least I can do to offer. I mean it.

Please stay in touch via the board. You've got my phone numbers, call or email when you get a permanent address and phone number. Will seriuosly miss you bro', expect to hear your ears burning on a regular basis! laughingdp Again, stuff in yellow will never be the same after your gone! At least the magical little yellow duck has once again returned to it's rightful owner and the universe is now back in alignment and the Ducati Gods have been appeased! Take care, ride safe and continue having fun! Grin
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 08:08:22 AM by fastwin » Logged
Ronr

« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2008, 08:55:57 AM »

Great party! We showed up late and missed the vball championship but still plenty of people there and tons of yummy food.

Glad I got to see Alan before he takes off. We'll sure miss you dude! Best of luck up north and hope you can return for a visit sometime. Y'all are definitely welcome to stay at our place if you need a temporary home.
♣ McKraut ♣

touched by his noodly appendage

« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2008, 05:43:00 AM »

thanks again alan and mindy for everything...i can't say thanks enough, that was a great time for real.  it's been a while since i was able to start drinking at 7am and hang all day and into the night.  Smiley  great people, awesome food (i still have lots of leftovers in the fridge   waytogo), and great volleyball.  maybe by the time you're able to make a trip back to dallas, i'll have developed some more net skills...  i need to work on my serve though; gotta get that "weak-serve" down.

really sorry to see you go, man; i've had a great time hanging out with you, and i know everyone else has, too.  hope you'll be able to stop on in sometime in the near future   waytogo

2001 M600 Dark  2005 S2R Dark  2001 M750  1996 900 SS/SP  2005 S4R
-  Dallas, TX
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: