Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 10:04:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rev'it sample sale  (Read 1870 times)
live2ride

monster 750 dark

« on: December 07, 2012, 06:15:28 PM »

forgot about this until just now.   looks like the location has changed from previous sales. 

Subject: REV'IT! SAMPLE SALE – SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8, 10-4PM

Attention New York Metro Area Riders:

The annual REV'IT! sample sale has been delayed because of Superstorm Sandy—but the show will go on!

As always, there will be a wide assortment of men's and women's motorcycle apparel at drastically reduced prices. Gloves, jackets, pants, leather and accessories—everything must go! Most of the gear will be in samples sizes (medium/large), but there will be plenty of lightly used, tested or flawed smaller/larger items as well.

PLEASE NOTE: This year's sample sale is being hosted by our newest REV'IT! retailer, Union Garage.

The doors will open exactly at 10am, and the good stuff tends to go fast. Union Garage will be providing coffee and bagels while you wait, and even if you miss out on gear the store will be raffling off a helmet, gloves and t-shirts. Cash is highly preferred (expedites the process and keeps the lines small), but credit cards will be accepted.

Please do us a favor and help spread the word!

WHEN: Saturday, December 8, 10-4pm

WHERE: Union Garage, 103 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231. The store is right next door to Moto Borgotaro, and just down the block from Scooter Bottega, on Union Street between Columbia and Van Brunt.

DIRECTIONS: Take G or F train to Carrol Street, Get out and walk north to Union Street. Take a left and walk 5 blocks over the BQE. Union Garage is on the right between Columbia and Van Brunt.

MORE INFO:

Info@RevitUSA.com
Sales@UnionGarageNYC.com
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »

Dang'it!  Just saw this now.

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
mookieo2

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 03:03:03 PM »

Dang'it!  Just saw this now.

You didn't miss anything. There wasn't much stuff and the prices of the suits went up considerably.
Vishwacorp

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 06:07:05 PM »

Darn, I missed it too. It's okay though. I've never managed to get there early enough to actually find something.
thought
Everyone needs a

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 10:11:59 AM »

Anyone have any word on when this spring's one is happening?

'10 SFS 1098
'11 M796 ABS - Sold
'05 SV650N - Sold
Vishwacorp

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »

thought, good thing you brought this up. I was about to go buy gloves and a jacket for this summer soon, but I can wait for a bit to see when the sale is going to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: