Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 10:14:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding tonight in brooklyn. Wanna join?  (Read 1436 times)
memper

« on: April 27, 2013, 01:58:37 PM »

Pm me if interested and I'll give you my number.

"Calling a bikini fairing on a monster a fairing is like calliing a girl in an actual bikini proper work attire....unless shes a stripper." -He Man

-----------------------------------------
Important: always check your battery filter and regularly change your headlight fluid.
AriGold

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 05:26:53 PM »

Where do you ride usually?  I'm in Bklyn
memper

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »

I almost always ride at night. kids are asleep and temps are cooler. 9pm roll out usually.

I often go across the manhattan bridge and cut across to the west side highway or whatever it's called. Once past the 30's you can really open it up bc everyone is going south to the bars.  I then ride that up to 160th street or so and then cut across to some avenue more inland and take a scenic cruise back down. Usually stopping in alphabet city to rehydrate and relax (no alcohol mind you), then back to brooklyn.
I don't know of any brooklyn based routes. If you do let me know. Maybe out to Coney Island would be cool...
PM me your number.
I may likely go this fri night.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:00:55 PM by memper » Logged

"Calling a bikini fairing on a monster a fairing is like calliing a girl in an actual bikini proper work attire....unless shes a stripper." -He Man

-----------------------------------------
Important: always check your battery filter and regularly change your headlight fluid.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: