Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New to DMF and Ducati World  (Read 1042 times)
jdliquid

« on: June 22, 2013, 04:01:19 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I'm new to the Ducati world and this forum. I've had a lot of success in using this forum in figuring out many situations with my bike.

I wanted to see if any members lived in or near the BX NY and owned the same bike as mine. '06 S2R Dark 800.
I've become very interested in learning how to work on my own bike, rather than bringing it to a garage. I've been like this with all
my cars, very hands on. I was curious if any members that have this bike, that work on their own bike, would be interested in maybe doing a tune or
a modification together.

Stats:
06' Monster S2R Dark 800
almost 12k miles. On target and looking to do the 12K mile tune up/ check up, and all parts involved in this tune.
Would like to install: Dynojet Power Commander 3
New Moto Dynamic Smoked rear LED integrated tail light

already installed:
CRG hindslight lane splitter bar end mirrors. The easy stuff first  Grin

If anyone is interested or is looking to perform similar/same upgrades to their bike, and would like to meet and work on the bikes together, let me know.
Or, if anyone could recommend a way to learn having never worked on MC's before, I'm open for all suggestions. I figured the best way is hands on, and
possibly while shadowing someone who knows.

I've been sifting through many tutorials here  waytogo and also have a complete spare parts catalogue, along with the ownders manual

Cheers to all chug
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: