Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 09:52:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dream Cruise  (Read 9573 times)
ItsaDuc

« on: August 09, 2013, 08:28:41 PM »

When I stopped by the new shop last week, Charlie mentioned getting all "Euro" bikes to park out front. (Keep all the Harleys out  Grin ).

Adam, maybe you can chime in with better details if its a go.

While I wouldnt be too thrilled to try and navigate that nightmare traffic jam on my bike, sure would be nice to know I have a good parking spot for me to enjoy the day. Of course this will depend on weather for me.
roggie

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 09:00:31 AM »

+1

DexterMorgan

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 06:41:06 PM »

Yeah, he did mention something to me about this as well.  I will obviously be working, but I will ride out that day and my bike will definitely be out there.  I will ask him when i see him next. 

Matt, we need to let Matt (baz) know too.  Just in case he doesnt see this thread.  I have a few other Duc riders i will let know as well. 

LETS DO IT!!!   Cool

-Adam-
2013 Monster 1100 Evo
2013 Monster 796 (wife's)
ItsaDuc

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 07:34:21 PM »

I know its a week away, but the weather looks promissing as of now. Plan on me being there. I'm going to take the long way and come from the north via telegraph to square lake to woodward south and try to avoid the 696 area. If anyone wants to meet prior and ride in together, let me know.
baz

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 05:29:15 PM »

Matt, we need to let Matt (baz) know too.  Just in case he doesnt see this thread.  I have a few other Duc riders i will let know as well. 

LETS DO IT!!!   Cool

I won't be able to make it next weekend  Cry
roggie

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »

...I'm going to take the long way and come from the north via telegraph to square lake to woodward south and try to avoid the 696 area. If anyone wants to meet prior and ride in together, let me know.

I might be up for this, except I'm not too sure I want to be stuck on woorward at all. It will probably get bad just south of 16. We're you planning on staying on and going right to the dealer or cutting over and coming in from the east side?

Saturday right? and what time?

ItsaDuc

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 08:11:59 AM »

I might be up for this, except I'm not too sure I want to be stuck. n woorward at all. It will probably get bad just south of 16. We're you planning on staying on and going right to the dealer or cutting over and coming in from the east side?

Saturday right? and what time?

Matt, ill be coming from Farmington hills so most direct route is 696 to woodward for me. Theres no way in Hell I'm doing that so next would be what I posted earlier or try a smaller road like Long lake or Adams. Either way I'm in and time doesn't matter. My day is completely free Grin

I'm sure the masses are already staking out a place since its become a week long thing so no matter what time we pick, we will be dodging cages.
roggie

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 01:57:07 PM »

Matt, ill be coming from Farmington hills so most direct route is 696 to woodward for me. Theres no way in Hell I'm doing that so next would be what I posted earlier or try a smaller road like Long lake or Adams. Either way I'm in and time doesn't matter. My day is completely free Grin

I'm sure the masses are already staking out a place since its become a week long thing so no matter what time we pick, we will be dodging cages.

Morning to mid day works best for me. Would say, 10 or 11 work? I'm in the Southfield area. I don't mind heading your way and then looping back around and coming in from the north. Would you want to meet somewhere on orchard lake rd?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:29:18 PM by roggie » Logged

ItsaDuc

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 04:35:09 PM »

Morning to mid day works best for me. Would say, 10 or 11 work? I'm in the Southfield area. I don't mind heading your way and then looping back around and coming in from the north. Would you want to meet somewhere on orchard lake rd?

Thats cool or we could just meet somewhere along telegraph. Your choice. As far as time goes....I'm completely open, so Ill let you pick.
roggie

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 07:20:05 PM »

Thats cool or we could just meet somewhere along telegraph. Your choice. As far as time goes....I'm completely open, so Ill let you pick.

Ok thanks, how about 10am at 15 and telegraph in the Einsteins / Leo's Coney parking lot? South east corner, I think.

ItsaDuc

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 06:10:27 AM »

Ok thanks, how about 10am at 15 and telegraph in the Einsteins / Leo's Coney parking lot? South east corner, I think.

Sounds good.
DexterMorgan

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2013, 07:18:48 PM »

Was at the shop working for almost 11 hours today.  Left and had to take Adams rd almost all the way home, air cooled+dream cruise=suckage. Lol

-Adam-
2013 Monster 1100 Evo
2013 Monster 796 (wife's)
roggie

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 07:50:31 AM »

Is it open? Or were you guys still getting prepped for Saturday?

ItsaDuc

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2013, 01:02:17 PM »

Good to meet you guys. Shop looks great.

I'm still drooling over Pete's Superlight.
roggie

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 02:40:52 PM »

Yeah good times for sure!

Audley's Foggy was pretty nice too.

Hopefully we can get a few group rides or meets set up before the riding season is over.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: