Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 30, 2024, 02:45:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: OEM Clutch Cover, Centerstand and Monstrack Mirrors  (Read 1762 times)
erik822

« on: July 11, 2008, 06:17:38 AM »

I figure I'll post these things locally before putting it on the main board.

Factory dry clutch cover
Used for 12,000 miles.
Make an offer.

Centerstand
Off an ST2. Very Used. You would need to order spacers to get it to fit. I ended up buying a new centerstand instead.
Make an offer.

Monstrack Mirrors
They're not flawless, but they are in good shape. The mounting nuts are a little marked up and the black paint has a couple of small marks in it (from bug impacts, no doubt).
$100

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 08:27:09 AM by erik822 » Logged

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
bluemoco
I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

'04 M800i.e. on a no (carbon) fiber diet.

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 11:10:53 AM »

Hey Erik

I've got some side covers w/o the emissions hump, if you want to try them out.  They're just spare parts in my garage, and I'll sell 'em to you cheap.

They're from an S2R800, and the previous owner removed the little "Monster S2R800" emblem from them.  They're not flawless, but they're yours if you want them.

I found that I like the appearance of my bike without any side panels at all.  Have you tried that out?

(PS - I hope you're not profiteering from those Monstrack Mirrors...  Wink)

"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy." - Donnie Wahlberg in "The Departed"

"America is all about speed.  Hot, nasty, badass speed." --Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
erik822

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 08:26:23 AM »

Hey Erik

I've got some side covers w/o the emissions hump, if you want to try them out.  They're just spare parts in my garage, and I'll sell 'em to you cheap.

They're from an S2R800, and the previous owner removed the little "Monster S2R800" emblem from them.  They're not flawless, but they're yours if you want them.

I found that I like the appearance of my bike without any side panels at all.  Have you tried that out?

(PS - I hope you're not profiteering from those Monstrack Mirrors...  Wink)

I actually just sent off a paypal payment for a set of side covers. If anything goes south with that deal (they don't fit or something like that), then I'll give you a call.

Didn't I pay you $100 for the Monstracks? If I paid less, post it here and I'll go ahead and lower the price.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 08:28:28 AM by erik822 » Logged

Two wheels good. Four wheels bad.
bluemoco
I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

'04 M800i.e. on a no (carbon) fiber diet.

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 12:42:42 PM »

I actually just sent off a paypal payment for a set of side covers. If anything goes south with that deal (they don't fit or something like that), then I'll give you a call.

Didn't I pay you $100 for the Monstracks? If I paid less, post it here and I'll go ahead and lower the price.

No problem.

Grin  I'm just teasin' ya a little about the mirrors.  $100 is a fair price.  waytogo

"I'm the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy." - Donnie Wahlberg in "The Departed"

"America is all about speed.  Hot, nasty, badass speed." --Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: