Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:22:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Las Cruces...  (Read 9081 times)
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 02:11:52 PM »

Welcome to NM!
Let's do some  Dolph
Grrrly

Industrial Grrrl

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 11:30:45 AM »

Hey...looks like I might be relocating to EP in the near future!  I would love another DMFr to ride with!! and would gladly travel north to do so!!!

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2015, 06:22:04 AM »

Hey...looks like I might be relocating to EP in the near future!  I would love another DMFr to ride with!! and would gladly travel north to do so!!!

You're leaving NY?  That will be a bit of a culture shock.  Wink  Then again, me coming to Cruces from DC was as well. 

Looks like I'll have to get off my butt and get the SC running.  This is a job for Stu!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Duck-Stew

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 02:03:06 PM »

You're leaving NY?  That will be a bit of a culture shock.  Wink  Then again, me coming to Cruces from DC was as well. 

Looks like I'll have to get off my butt and get the SC running.  This is a job for Stu!!

I'm right here...  Just holla whenever you're ready.

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 08:33:56 AM »

Whadya mean get the SC running???  I thought all it had was a scratched/dented tank?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 06:15:28 PM »

Whadya mean get the SC running???  I thought all it had was a scratched/dented tank?

Tank was damaged in the move out.  Neither of the bikes have been running for a couple of years.  Plus, it's WAY overdue for new belts (which I have a set of).

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Auslander

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 06:23:11 PM »

Just drove 20 hours from SD. Hopefully I'll find a good reputable spot do do hail damage repairs that keeps me in the area for a while.

S2R1000, 1098S
I didn't do it.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 06:25:27 PM »

Just drove 20 hours from SD. Hopefully I'll find a good reputable spot do do hail damage repairs that keeps me in the area for a while.

One of my coworker's had pretty significant damage.

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2015, 09:10:24 PM »

That's right.... I forgot..... it hails in that part of the country...... that's not necessarily a deal breaker though.........

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: