Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 03:31:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday 7/20 Ride/Meetup/MotoGP  (Read 7750 times)
merkle
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 04:44:55 AM »

I'll try to meet up at the Back East Bar for the race. I might be caging it unless i can talk my wife into letting me take her gsxr.
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 05:25:25 AM »

I'll try to meet up at the Back East Bar for the race. I might be caging it unless i can talk my wife into letting me take her gsxr.
Wow, she'd do that after you took the Monster off roading? That woman must love you.... or the opposite... cheeky

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 06:54:47 AM »

Hmmmm.... I can't tell what the Frack is going on in this post?? Undecided bang head

I can probably meet up in Deckers with whomever is going to be there...

« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 07:00:50 AM by cooleye » Logged
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 07:18:59 AM »

Hmmmm.... I can't tell what the Frack is going on in this post?? Undecided bang head

I can probably meet up in Deckers with whomever is going to be there...

Recap -

So if we leave Morrison @ 8:15, we would be in Deckers @ 9:00 or Woodland Park @ 9:30.

Post up or PM who we need to be looking for, and where.

http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=7023.0

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 09:26:01 AM »

Bick,

If I'm at said Conoco we talked about around noon, do you think that's about right, or do I need to be earlier?

If this is getting stoopid complicated, you guys just do your thing, and we of the SOCO crew should just be responsible for finding you where we can hook up. If we don't, that's our bad!
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 10:16:58 AM »

Bick,

If I'm at said Conoco we talked about around noon, do you think that's about right, or do I need to be earlier?

If this is getting stoopid complicated, you guys just do your thing, and we of the SOCO crew should just be responsible for finding you where we can hook up. If we don't, that's our bad!

Noon sounds about right, maybe a little before.

My guess is that we will get up to Cripple Creek @ 10:00 - 10:15, get fed, back on the road 11:15 - 11:30.  Barely 1/2 hour (with traffic, and I am slow) to get to Divide.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Smitch

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »

Sounds good!  If for any reason I'm not sitting there ready to go, you guys just keep going!  But I'll be there a bit before noon.

J_Slyter

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »

High probability that I will be at Back East Bar for the races. I can probably make the Sunday ride also, as long as I finish the 18K maintenance on the BMW. Sometimes it takes me a while since I take a lot of breaks.  drink
Smitch

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 08:39:55 AM »

Sweet, see you then Slyter!
J_Slyter

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2008, 09:02:48 PM »

Looks like I won't make it to Woodland Park, but I'm still planning on viewing the races. Watch out for traffic and LEO's, tomorrow is the Hill Climb.
merkle
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »

It was nice to see those who made it, nice that the bar put the race on the big screen for us.
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 05:05:13 PM »

I was in NM later than expected.  Undecided Anyone doing anything next weekend?

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 05:29:15 PM »

Great meeting all of you.

Bishops very soon - Hopefully with better represention from the MHM!

Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 05:39:54 PM »

Great meeting all of you.

Bishops very soon - Hopefully with better represention from the MHM!

Bick, you're a Dog now Man!  SoCo Dog that is.  Thanks for showing and spending time with us down in the Springs.  It was good to see a solid turn-out.  It was good to see Merkle out and about too - only a few days after his collarbone surgery!  Gags, Pino, Matt, John, Brenda, Dave and Liz thanks for showing up.  Hopefully, next time I'm not so darn sick.  I'm waiting for Smitch and Cooleye to post up and tell us what happened.  Cheers.

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Smitch

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 06:10:05 PM »

Missed meeting up with Bick somehow.  Saw a Tri-colore, something Japanese, and a 996 that looked like Randimus go by the rendezvous point.  Hesitated and thought maybe it wasn't them since they didn't pull over, so waited a minute.  Then thought, Damn, that really looked like Randimus, and took off to try to find them.  Rode through Woodland Park, didn't see them.  It was too early to head back to the Springs, so hit Deckers.  Got back to the Springs still to early to head to the bar, so went home first.  Felt guilty because wife was having a hard time with our cranky 4 month old.  Stayed home.  Cry

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 01:23:21 AM by Smitch » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: