Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 12:11:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing Italian bike collection  (Read 5638 times)
1.21GW

bikeless

« on: March 23, 2015, 03:04:03 PM »

Walked by this the other day.  On Madison/40th.  Drooled for about 10 minutes before trying to open the door.  Locked.  Snooped around and asked a security guard in the adjacent building.  He said to google "stuart parr".  This is what I found.  Looks awesome and I'll definitely stop by once it opens.  But even now you can see everything in the windows, in case anyone is in the neighborhood.

http://stuartparrcollection.com/

Here is a blog post I saw talking about it, too.

http://www.petrolicious.com/art-of-the-italian-two-wheel
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 03:26:03 PM by 1.21GW » Logged

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
memper

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 08:11:37 PM »

so going to that!

"Calling a bikini fairing on a monster a fairing is like calliing a girl in an actual bikini proper work attire....unless shes a stripper." -He Man

-----------------------------------------
Important: always check your battery filter and regularly change your headlight fluid.
CDawg

S4RS

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 07:46:59 AM »

Will try to stop by tomorrow!
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 09:59:48 AM »

Will try to stop by tomorrow!

FYI - it opens Apr 18th, so for now you can only peek in the windows.

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
CDawg

S4RS

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 10:15:26 AM »

Fun!!  I'll have to stop by again!
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 10:17:00 AM »

Theyve been prepping his for a quite a few weeks now. Cant wait to see it!

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 02:03:37 PM »

I stopped by today and took some pics. Very cool.  I posted them on a new thread in the general forum so as to share with the board as a whole.

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=70885.0

TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 03:36:07 PM »

Finally going to make it up to see this collection on Thursday and then stay over and roll back to DC on Friday. Are there any shops I should visit or moto places I should be sure to hit up?

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 04:14:02 PM »

Finally going to make it up to see this collection on Thursday and then stay over and roll back to DC on Friday. Are there any shops I should visit or moto places I should be sure to hit up?

Sorry to say I think they may have closed a week earlier.  No verified, but a coworker who stopped by the show last week said as much.  I would check the website to confirm that it is indeed still open.

TitanMonsterS4R

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 04:26:19 AM »

Sorry to say I think they may have closed a week earlier.  No verified, but a coworker who stopped by the show last week said as much.  I would check the website to confirm that it is indeed still open.

Nothing on the site that says it's closed. Still showing open until the 18th. I hope it's still open. Building my entire NYC trip around going to see the exhibit.  bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head

1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 05:57:45 AM »

Nothing on the site that says it's closed. Still showing open until the 18th. I hope it's still open. Building my entire NYC trip around going to see the exhibit.  bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head

My office is 10 blocks away.  I'll try to stop by during lunch if I can and see if it's open.

TitanMonsterS4R

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 06:22:37 AM »

Thanks bro. Called them and they said it's open but if you swing by to confirm that would be greatly appreciated.

1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2015, 09:32:40 AM »

Sorry to say that it is indeed taken down.

TitanMonsterS4R

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 11:43:23 AM »

DAMNNNNNNNNNN........... bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: