Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 01:54:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SMRI Track Day Sunday April 26th  (Read 2017 times)
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« on: April 21, 2015, 02:30:21 PM »

SMRI will host its first track day of 2015 on Sunday, April 26th at Sandia Motorsports Park.  Come on out and have some fun!

This year the club has committed to greater responsiveness to riders and to providing greater benefits to riders who want to learn.  To that end the club has undertaken two initiatives:  First, any track day rider who wants more help will be assigned a personal mentor.  The club only has so many people who can serve in this capacity, so one mentor MAY have to cover more than one rider depending on demand, but those who want extra attention will absolutely get it.  If you attend multiple track days and wish to keep one mentor for multiple days that can be arranged, too!  Secondly, the club will present at series of "Sunset Clinics" for rider coaching based on a curriculum developed by racer and journalist Nick Ienatsch.  The first Sunset Clinic will be held on the same day as the track day, but track day participation is NOT required to attend.  If you'd like to attend or if you'd just like more information you can drop me a line for Kim Prichard's contact information (she's putting everything together) or you can just show up before 3:00 on Sunday and register on site.  The fee for the class is $75 and the class will begin at 3:00 and end around 6:00.

Track Day tickets are $100 each and you can buy yours at Sandia BMW Motorcycles. 

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: