Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 12, 2024, 10:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kopf's bus thread  (Read 79923 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #135 on: December 18, 2015, 11:34:32 PM »

So, I read the name on the front of the blue trailer and started searching for them. I found a bunch of pics.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2015, 12:46:22 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »

Neato.

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2015, 01:48:30 PM »

Holy make the beast with two backsing Shit!!  Shocked Shocked Cool Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #139 on: December 25, 2015, 10:15:38 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #140 on: December 25, 2015, 11:32:59 PM »

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2015, 06:27:37 AM »

I find the little things interesting.  Like how the emblem and such got shaved, but the owner left the door handles and the rectangle front signals.  Not that I'm complaining, a very clean execution indeed!  Just interesting...

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2015, 08:15:42 AM »

I find the little things interesting.  Like how the emblem and such got shaved, but the owner left the door handles and the rectangle front signals.  Not that I'm complaining, a very clean execution indeed!  Just interesting...

Not a lot of shaving to remove the badge (it's not a pussy).

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2015, 03:22:12 PM »

Not a lot of shaving to remove the badge (it's not a pussy).

Didn't some of them have a recess for the badge to sit in?  Maybe I was thinking of an earlier year...

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2015, 03:29:27 PM »

Didn't some of them have a recess for the badge to sit in?  Maybe I was thinking of an earlier year...

All I've ever seen is a few small holes when you pop the badge off. Split windows definitely weren't recessed. afaik

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2015, 03:41:45 PM »

Cool drool

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2015, 03:45:01 PM »

That's pretty...

but the wheels suck

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2015, 03:54:27 PM »

That's pretty...

but the wheels suck

Yeah, his call though but I think he should have went with Empie or Fuchs

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2015, 03:59:08 PM »

Dunno bro...

they're all a 'lot' for a bus...

that's just me.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2015, 04:13:17 PM »

Dunno bro...

they're all a 'lot' for a bus...

that's just me.

Folks have been running those since the early 70's. You could go stock, but where's the fun in that?  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: