Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 12:47:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ducati in the Rockies...Ouray  (Read 6048 times)
ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« on: July 15, 2008, 11:38:18 AM »

Hey all,

Just a reminder that the Ouray meet up is coming up rapidly. 

DiTR is confirmed. Aug 15-18. Depending on the days you want to stay. The Hot Springs Inn will be offering rates of $110 per room. For reservations call them- here is the info!! YAY! Lets get this party started.

1400 Main Street
P.O. Box 236
Ouray, CO
tollfree:

Please note that you may get a recording as the Inn does not reopen for the season until May.  They will return your call, however.  Make sure you mention that you are with the Ducati group to get the $110/night rate.

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »

I'm going to have to do this one day, but fresh out of vacation days this year.  Hoping you'll post up lots of evidence, I mean pics, afterwards!
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »

Giggity-giggity GOO!! I can't wait, I am doing this.  waytogo [moto]

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 07:14:48 AM »

Giggity-giggity GOO!! I can't wait, I am doing this.  waytogo [moto]

Wish I could go, but alas I cant. Hope you all have a good Grunder time.......  laughingdp laughingdp
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »

OK, so work owes me $4500 for the my spring semester, so I gotta fight it till I get paid, or else I'd already have quit!!!  (Oh yeah house is sold no need to work)  If I can get those bastards to pay me prior to this weekend, then they can piss off, and I'm in!!!  Worse case if the hotel is full I gotta homeboy that lives down there!  fingers crosased that the corp bastard pays me, so I can go.  I'll be in ME next year w/ the New England Hooligans so this is my last op to do the Ouray trip.

Brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Baby Duc

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 07:29:44 AM »

Can I find out where the meeting place is and what time on the 15th?
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 08:26:02 AM »

I think it'll just be a ass ton of Ducati Hooligans decending on a small mountain town. Picture Sturgis with better looking people, I'd say classier too.... but I know some of us to well.  Undecided
 laughingdp

Oh slightly smaller scale too.

monsterbrew

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »

So unless anyone here can hook me up with a GIS/Remote sensing internship in the next week, then I'm out, I had to call out of work this last sunday, and dont think they'd apreciate me calling out next Sun.  :-(  oh well , looks like no fun for me! 

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 03:16:09 PM »

well make the beast with two backs brew!  that sucks!  was lookin forward to hangin with ya again. 

probably high-sided.
monsterbrew

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 08:01:29 AM »

Hmmmmm  so I'm thinking riding down friday, spending the night, and coming back Sat could be a possibility?Huh??  who's riding down from the Springs?

brew

Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 08:12:34 AM »

edit.... doin' my own thing..... see yall there.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 01:29:36 PM by WannaDucBad » Logged

duckrider

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 06:34:52 AM »

Can anyone tell me about the Ouray ride? Is it a rally for Colorado all of the country ? Big small ? What are the dates ? Or is there a web site about it? Anyone staying at the Vic?
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 06:51:17 AM »

Can anyone tell me about the Ouray ride? Is it a rally for Colorado all of the country ? Big small ? What are the dates ? Or is there a web site about it? Anyone staying at the Vic?

This will be the third year for the event.

This years dates are this coming weekend, August 15, 16 & 17.

The past two years most people stayed at the Hot Springs Inn, but I believe that it is sold out for this coming weekend.

Last year there were about 40 bikes or so from CO, NM, AZ, CA, OR, ND, MN, and even a rider from Canada.

Not sure what the attendance will be this year as I'm not going.

ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 10:29:50 AM »

This will be the third year for the event.

This years dates are this coming weekend, August 15, 16 & 17.

The past two years most people stayed at the Hot Springs Inn, but I believe that it is sold out for this coming weekend.

Last year there were about 40 bikes or so from CO, NM, AZ, CA, OR, ND, MN, and even a rider from Canada.

Not sure what the attendance will be this year as I'm not going.

Now that Randy isn't coming there will be 80 bikes, the Swedish Bikini Team and free desmo rides!  Come join us!  We have  bacon

probably high-sided.
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 01:26:35 PM »

Now that Randy isn't coming there will be 80 bikes, the Swedish Bikini Team and free desmo rides!  Come join us!  We have  bacon
bacon?? I'm so there, can't wait to hear the sizzle. and the other stuff is ok too.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: