Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 09:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Oz Monster Whining Crying and Pregnant Dogging thread.  (Read 19649 times)
GK

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 07:12:18 AM »

We can start fresh.Pretend that problem never even existed.Jump on the forum.Talk about our monsters.  Roll Eyes

Well I'm with you Gino.

I've certainly been posting away in a variety of threads, doing just that, talking about Monsters...

But it's been deathly quiet in here, for quite a while.

None of the Sydney siders (pardon me if that's not an accurate geographical description) seems to want to talk to anyone who isn't IN their group.

Perhaps they're too outraged, or stubborn, or worried about being banned, or wanting it the way it was (a perceived club of their own) to actually take your advice Gino. Or perhaps it's another reason, who knows??

Whatever it is, it reminds me exactly of how it was when I first started posting in here years ago. Which is why I vacated and started hanging out with the Northern Hemispherians!

They were much more inclusive although, the time differences, and indeed my conservative bed times made ongoing regular real time conversations problematic.

Other Aussies frequently post there and clearly stay up later than I, and have forged decent friendships.

All Aussies should take a look at how they operate. Their postership (new term) is from all over the U.S and various other countries and yet they are not exclusive.

As much as some Aussies like to dump on the Americans, if the time difference was better, I'd probably not need the OzMo section of the forum. They are much more inclusive and inclined to give someone a fair go.

We could actually learn quite a bit from how they operate.

I do admit that for a while I thought that this place was actually starting to change, but then it went deathly quiet again.

Well Gino, we'll see how it pans out! 🍻

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
loony888

"I WAS GOING HOW FAST, OFFICER?"

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2015, 12:53:38 AM »

i have no idea what you're talking about with this gem, can you elaborate?

"Ungeheuer didn't reorganise all your make the beast with two backsing whining"

and loony just loves it when people refer to themselves in the 3rd person, oh, my, god! what an insight into who you are... bang head

P.S Ungerhauer, as you suspended me and insist i read the rules i draw YOUR attention to rule no. 10. where was / is my explanation on why i was suspended?

or is it "do as i say and not as i do" in this room?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 01:04:54 AM by loony888 » Logged

HERE AND NOW                      12 DIAVEL AMG
                                              93 888 RS
                                              09 1098R BAYLISS
                                              07 Husqvarna TE 450

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN        03 S4R       95 900SL
                                              01 S4         93 900M
                                              96 748SP
GK

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2015, 01:36:35 AM »

loony have a read of the post I made again, and try to see through your anger at Ung and perhaps what I've said will be a tad clearer than you're currently seeing.

JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2015, 01:38:35 AM »

i have no idea what you're talking about with this gem, can you elaborate?

"Ungeheuer didn't reorganise all your make the beast with two backsing whining"

and loony just loves it when people refer to themselves in the 3rd person, oh, my, god! what an insight into who you are... bang head

P.S Ungerhauer, as you suspended me and insist i read the rules i draw YOUR attention to rule no. 10. where was / is my explanation on why i was suspended?

or is it "do as i say and not as i do" in this room?
PM sent.

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
GK

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2015, 02:14:18 AM »

If not let me know and I'll be happy to unpack it a bit.

Gone but not forgotten!
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2015, 02:24:06 AM »

Gday Loony
I can break it down unlike the diplomatic efforts of Ung and GK; unaccountable, exclusive, clique'.
There were notable exceptions like the welcoming Jukie, but over time a large number got the message and left. Jukie showed more grit than you blokes and you lnow who you are.
And dont give me any bullshit about being inflammatory because you blokes taking on the moderators just cant handle the truth when its looking at you hard. Jukie to her credit recognized that the moderators hold us all accountable (including myself if they do deem this post inflammatory). If some here call this inflammatory then that would be pretty rich! The role of the Moderator is fundamental to this forum and its sub forums. If you dont like it you know what to do. I've had to cop moderation I didnt agree with as a condition of membership and I lived. I suggest you blokes man up and do the same. If the Moderator gives me time in the sin bin then I'll take it on the chin. I just couldnt stand by and watch you blokes make the beast with two backs this up with your whining and sniping.
Must be hard to cope with losing control of your little sandpit. Its meant to be Ozmonsters for all Aussies.

2015 Scrambler 800
loony888

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2015, 02:38:03 AM »

Gday Loony
I can break it down unlike the diplomatic efforts of Ung and GK; unaccountable, exclusive, clique'.
There were notable exceptions like the welcoming Jukie, but over time a large number got the message and left. Jukie showed more grit than you blokes and you lnow who you are.
And dont give me any bullshit about being inflammatory because you blokes taking on the moderators just cant handle the truth when its looking at you hard. Jukie to her credit recognized that the moderators hold us all accountable (including myself if they do deem this post inflammatory). If some here call this inflammatory then that would be pretty rich! The role of the Moderator is fundamental to this forum and its sub forums. If you dont like it you know what to do. I've had to cop moderation I didnt agree with as a condition of membership and I lived. I suggest you blokes man up and do the same. If the Moderator gives me time in the sin bin then I'll take it on the chin. I just couldnt stand by and watch you blokes make the beast with two backs this up with your whining and sniping.
Must be hard to cope with losing control of your little sandpit. Its meant to be Ozmonsters for all Aussies.

i think you might be mistaken there, i'm not part of any "clique" i am however a sociable person and have no issue with making friends, wherever they choose to reside and whomever they choose to associate with, as such, being from brisbane i get along fine with most ozmo people and have had no issues whatsoever with anyone.
I'm more than happy to be held accountable for my behaviour, but frankly, who are you to be sniping at me? i've said nothing to you in any way, ever, i have no clue who you are, what you do or ride and i'm relatively sure you have just as little knowledge about me, so save it, because your opinion about how the mods have acted in response to my posts means nothing to me.

93 888 RS
                                              09 1098R BAYLISS
                                              07 Husqvarna TE 450

01 S4         93 900M
                                              96 748SP
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2015, 02:51:29 AM »

Im only going on what is posted here with no assumptions otherwise, be sure of that. You could be an A grade racer for all I know, I said nothing about your riding. You must be talking about another forum if you dont see a clique culture in Ozmo. Whether you're part of it only you know. Taking on the moderators like there is such grave injustice is hilarious. Just accept the moderation you blokes. You know who you are. If you dont this place will get torched.

Carn the Hawks.

2015 Scrambler 800
loony888

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2015, 03:04:44 AM »

I'm not talking about anyone's riding, it's a bike forum, so saying i don't know what you ride is a pretty obvious way of saying i know absolutely nothing about you, that's all.

I'm not taking on the moderators, i have no interest in fighting city hall, i'm merely looking for clarification on why i was suspended, and according to the rules i can expect to know in a timely manner.

If you find the situation hilarious then laugh yourself silly, that's fine with me, but i know that if there is a clique of sydney siders i'm not aware of it, because to see a clique you have feel excluded from it, i get along with nearly everyone and don't feel excluded at all, i don't begrudge a group of likeminded people riding together and becoming close friends either. isn't that what this place is supposed to be about?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:07:07 AM by loony888 » Logged

93 888 RS
                                              09 1098R BAYLISS
                                              07 Husqvarna TE 450

01 S4         93 900M
                                              96 748SP
loony888

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2015, 03:10:54 AM »

loony have a read of the post I made again, and try to see through your anger at Ung and perhaps what I've said will be a tad clearer than you're currently seeing.

i read and reread your post, and it is no clearer, i'm not angry at the mod and i have no idea how your post relates to me, sorry.

93 888 RS
                                              09 1098R BAYLISS
                                              07 Husqvarna TE 450

01 S4         93 900M
                                              96 748SP
ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2015, 03:40:09 AM »

....i'm merely looking for clarification on why i was suspended, and according to the rules i have a right to know as a member.
Another PM sent.  There's no third PM on this subject.

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
rendang

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2015, 03:44:47 AM »

well done ungerhauer, what's the matter? worried someone might call you out for your heavy handed moderating (read, power crazed) style here? boo

Loony,
  I would describe Ungeheuer's moderating style as uncompromising, tough but fair and straight to the point, which is pretty much exactly how I would describe your posting style over the years (entirely to your credit). I honestly just don't understand what you and a few others are complaining about. A couple of people who ran riot for a few years and trashed every thread (something that you Betty and TheDon never got involved in) finally got moderated, spat the dummy and left. Their choice.
  Anyone who thinks there "democratic sensibilities" and "freedom of speech" are being trampled on under the "jackboot of the new regime" should go back over their posts (prior to the past couple of weeks) and try to find a post  that would now get moderated, I bet they would come up with a big fat zero, so what the hell is the problem ? So  Ozmonsters is being moderated. Yawn.  

S2R800,    0    , 750 GT, Rickman Honda, 450 'Silver Shotgun", 750 Sport, 250 Mark 3, Kwaka 500 triple.
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2015, 03:45:50 AM »

Loony, it dont feel like a clique when you're one of those allowed in. I know what the forum is about and I ride regularly with forum members down here. This place won't be around long the way its going. All it needed was for some members to accept moderation and say "sorry mate I was out of line". I have had to say that on occasion.

You blokes can try all the fancy footwork you like. Bottom line, there was no moderator presence, one was appointed and applied the rules and those that dont like it are crying foul. It is hilarious because its akin to middle class boys with "Such is life" stickers on their HSV utes.

Like I said, some cant stand the truth when it looks at you hard.

2015 Scrambler 800
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2015, 03:50:52 AM »

Loony,
  I would describe Ungeheuer's moderating style as uncompromising, tough but fair and straight to the point, which is pretty much exactly how I would describe your posting style over the years (entirely to your credit). I honestly just don't understand what you and a few others are complaining about. A couple of people who ran riot for a few years and trashed every thread (something that you Betty and TheDon never got involved in) finally got moderated, spat the dummy and left. Their choice.
  Anyone who thinks there "democratic sensibilities" and "freedom of speech" are being trampled on under the "jackboot of the new regime" should go back over their posts (prior to the past couple of weeks) and try to find a post  that would now get moderated, I bet they would come up with a big fat zero, so what the hell is the problem ? So  Ozmonsters is being moderated. Yawn.  
I have to step in here because people need to remember...this is a private forum and the constitution of any nation does not apply. There are no rights and member privileges are those spelled out in the rules.

Those rules all apply everywhere. Loony has gotten his explanation. Steve has explained his position.

This subject should be done and dusted. Time to move on or move out.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

loony888

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 03:51:48 AM »

Loony,

yep, well i was wrong actually, he didn't censor anything, ducpainter moved my posts to this thread and no one said anything or PM'ed to let the posters know their post had been moved.

It was enough to get me suspended as per above, all i wanted was an explanation as to why i got suspended, i posted publicly asking because it was posted publicly that i had been booted, i have no problem with moderation because as you say, i don't generally cause a ruckus.

93 888 RS
                                              09 1098R BAYLISS
                                              07 Husqvarna TE 450

01 S4         93 900M
                                              96 748SP
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: