Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 01:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flywheels or Fraser Motorcycles?  (Read 2785 times)
redsc1

« on: September 26, 2015, 11:02:29 PM »

Hi All

I am wanting to get Termi's fitted to my Monster 659 and am considering getting the work done at Flywheels. However I have not had work done by them for a few years so just wondered if anyone had used them recently, and if there was much opinion between using Flywheels or Fraser Motorcycles?

Thanks
Simon

2014 Ducati  Monster 659
Betty

Uh-oh ... what's going on here?

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 11:46:52 PM »

Sorry, I can't help. Haven't been to Flywheels in years ... since Rob and George left. Last involvement with Frasers was for a pre-Turismo inspection which didn't go all that well.

Believe post content at your own risk.
rendang

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 12:35:08 AM »

Could be wrong (usually am) but I thought Flywheels had closed down ?  Some options right here  http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=42737.0

« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 12:37:21 AM by rendang » Logged

S2R800,    0    , 750 GT, Rickman Honda, 450 'Silver Shotgun", 750 Sport, 250 Mark 3, Kwaka 500 triple.
mattyvas

I've become an old man on an old man's bike

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 03:43:46 PM »

Ron has started again with the Flywheels name.
But really there isn't anything to fitting some exhausts, if you can manage to spin some spanners and screwdrivers
you can save yourself several hundreds in fitting that can be done in a few hours at home.

Out of those two choices I'd be talking to D Moto if you really don't want to fit them yourself or can't.

redsc1

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 11:51:01 PM »

Hey guys, thanks for the input. I now realise I've asked the question in slightly the wrong way :-)

What I should have asked is that other than D Moto, is there anywhere else anyone has recently been to have new pipes installed that they would recommend? I understand that the termi's for the 659 will also come with a dedicated ECU and new air filter.

Anywhere closer to the Northern Beaches would be great!

Thanks
Simon

2014 Ducati  Monster 659
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: