Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 17, 2024, 11:18:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Icon Retrograde Jacket  (Read 4983 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« on: May 02, 2016, 08:08:34 PM »

If you're looking for an old school look.  Cool

http://www.icon1000.com/collection/icon-1000-retrograde-jacket/

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Privateer

God created Ducati to train the faithful.

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 01:33:08 PM »

i really wanted to like their 1000 line.  Tried on a Vigilante and it felt wrong.  Like it had too much fabric.  Crouched into a riding position the chest of the jacket scrunched up between my arms and waist.

love the way they look, hate the way they fit.  but that's just my torso.  YTMV

My fast lap is your sighting lap.
pawelgawel

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 04:16:31 AM »

^ second that.. Icon is uses more of North american standard and is just bigger in certain places... for the $ they ask in 1000 line, Roland Sands all the way!
09Aircooled

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 10:00:16 AM »

I like most of their stuff, but when you're 6'5" and 265lbs...hard to find anything to fit right. I need the length and everything is usually shorter for any mfg I chose and limited on the items I can wear...the 2XL Icon stuff fits, but it depends on every single occasion. For instance, I purchased a denim/leather jacked in 3XL as the 2XL fit like a L or XL and would not even zip up.

Their boots are a bit too big in the toe box area as well. As I've mentioned before I just purchased a set of Icon Baja boots and the toe box was so big I'd have to slide them in a certain way to shift, felt unsafe...so now I have a pair of brand new size 14 boots just sitting in my closet. As for their helmets I like them too...graphics are always on par to my taste!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: