Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muenster mañana (Aug 7)  (Read 2955 times)
dallas2r

« on: August 06, 2016, 11:46:07 AM »

Not a lot of traffic here lately but I thought I'd post up anyways.

My g.f. and I are taking the Multi for a Muenster run tomorrow if anyone's interested in joining along. Instead of a lunch run though, this will be for breakfast so we can try and beat the heat.

Planning on rolling out at 6:30 and back before noon.

2007 Monster S2R1000
2016 Multistrada 1200S Touring/Urban

A motorcycle will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no motorcycle. -Unknown
Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 05:54:06 AM »

bang head  bang head  You…

Man, I just saw this and it's only 9 a.m.!!!!!!  Dude!  More warning next time, please   Grin
muskrat

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 07:36:55 AM »

well me too Cher  bang head

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
dallas2r

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 10:22:39 AM »

Drat! I'd have txt'd but I don't know that I have current info. PM me your number and I'll ping you next time.

We had a great ride with a new friend riding a P.P. DVT. We were planning on Rohmer's for bfast but found out they're closed on Sundays. Had to take a detour over to Cracker Barrel in Gainesville which set us back a little time-wise. Didn't get home until 12:15 and the heat was baking us alive!! We should have started at 5:30!! Shocked

I freakin' LOVE the Multi. I've got the bike and suspension nicely sorted now with a host of little tweaks; oberon clutch slave, 42T rear sprocket, comfort seat, & puig touring screen. Even with a pillion, acceleration is awesome; if it weren't for wheelie-control we'd have been looking skyward all morning.

Looking forward to meeting L'Smart at the school-house next week for a trek up to Telluride for a few days of twisties.  Dolph

2007 Monster S2R1000

A motorcycle will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no motorcycle. -Unknown
muskrat

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 07:31:57 AM »

sending to you.  BTW, wheelie control can be turned off.......I did it.  Evil Evil
As for SW CO routes let me know, have them all down pat and memorized.

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
dallas2r

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 09:30:51 AM »

sending to you.  BTW, wheelie control can be turned off.......I did it.  Evil Evil
As for SW CO routes let me know, have them all down pat and memorized.

DWC1 works fine for me - still allows a little lift and doesn't interfere as much as the defaults.

Thanks for the offer on the routes. I'm pretty much along for the ride with the group we're meeting up with so I'm off the hook when it comes to planning.

2007 Monster S2R1000

Cher
Mostly Harmless

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 10:33:41 AM »

Drat! I'd have txt'd but I don't know that I have current info. PM me your number and I'll ping you next time.

We had a great ride with a new friend riding a P.P. DVT. We were planning on Rohmer's for bfast but found out they're closed on Sundays. Had to take a detour over to Cracker Barrel in Gainesville which set us back a little time-wise. Didn't get home until 12:15 and the heat was baking us alive!! We should have started at 5:30!! Shocked

I freakin' LOVE the Multi. I've got the bike and suspension nicely sorted now with a host of little tweaks; oberon clutch slave, 42T rear sprocket, comfort seat, & puig touring screen. Even with a pillion, acceleration is awesome; if it weren't for wheelie-control we'd have been looking skyward all morning.

Looking forward to meeting L'Smart at the school-house next week for a trek up to Telluride for a few days of twisties.  Dolph

Hmmm.   Unsportsman-like conduct; Taunting.  Fifteen yard penalty.  Loss of Third Down.

P.S.  You've got mail  Grin
muskrat

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 03:34:57 AM »

DO NOT miss the 550 highway from Ridgeway into Durango and then loop back through Cortez and ultimately to Telluride.  You will get rained on if you don't start at the ass crack of dawn, sleet even.

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: