Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 17, 2024, 07:49:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday March 26: a VERY SPECIAL Keith Code-Doc Wong Riding Clinic!!  (Read 2340 times)
docwong

Doc Wong (free) Riding Clinics

« on: February 22, 2017, 03:31:54 PM »

Sunday March 26: a VERY SPECIAL Keith Code-Doc Wong Riding Clinic!!

Hi, I'm super excited!

So March is a very special month indeed!! To help commemorate the 24th year of the Doc Wong Riding Clinics.....

It's a done deal...Keith Code (of the California Superbike Schools) is confirmed!!! E-mail me at Docwong@aol.com NOW! to get on the list.

The number of riders IS limited. You may or may not know, but the Riding Clinic with Keith Code is the only one where reservations ARE REQUIRED.

To cover costs of renting the riding facility where we will do the riding drills coached by Keith Code and his instructors, insurance, etc, a $20 fee will be charged that you can pay at the door.

I'll also need help big time, so let me know if you can help out that day. I need people to lead groups, direct parking traffic, and do registration.

Doc Wong Riding Clinic - Featuring Keith Code!
When: Sunday March 26, 2017 at 9 AM. We'll be done in the early afternoon.
Where: We will meet up at an undisclosed location.

Keith will first give a very special lecture on keys to improving your riding skill, gaining cornering confidence like never before!

Then you will be drilled and coached by one of Keith Code's highly skilled and trained instructors. The drill you will be doing is a "key" drill! From what I understand, there are only a hand-full of riders that have passed this drill to perfection! Yes, you will be coached by Keith Code and his highly trained instructors.

They will be at our secret location complete with 1 or 2 semi-trucks filled with their equipment.

You will then have the opportunity to practice this technique and getting coached by Keith himself! Last time he did this it was great! My riding improved markedly from the Keith's personal coaching.

Then we will continue our ride (route will not be the same route as before)
and have lunch (destination not disclosed at this time).

It's hard to believe but true, let me reiterate:

Keith Code lectures on several vital and key factors in improving your riding and improving your cornering confidence.
We go to an undisclosed destination to have him and his instructors coach you in a special drill to improve your riding.
Then he coaches us on it so that we get it.

About Keith Code: He is the premiere riding coach, internationally renowned!

He began coaching road racing in 1976. Since that time he has isolated and perfected techniques that are in common use today in motorcycling. He has instructed more riders at more tracks in more countries than anyone else in the world. Keith has been the coach for every American Superbike Champion from 1983 through 1992. He is the author of several well regarded books and tapes on motorcycle riding techniques. Legendary riders such as Wayne Rainey, Doug Chandler, Eddie Lawson and others have considered Code's instruction instrumental in the success of their careers!

There's no doubt in my mind and many others that Code is THE man when it comes to the techniques and art of motorcycling!

His DVD, Twist of the Wrist 2 is a phenomenal work of art and riding instruction. It's a must have.

All for free???!!! Well....almost. I need $20 per person to pay for costs. Suffice to say Keith believes in what we are doing and the purposes of the riding clinics. Read on below on what I need from you:

1. Learn a lot, increase your skills, ride better and safer.
2. Encourage your friends on the ideas I present in the Riding Clinics
about:
a. Know the symptoms of riding over your skill level.
b. Improve relations with neighbors and other users of the road
c. Learn how to ride in groups safer.

Yours in great health, great riding and great fun!

Doc Wong

Full Motion Chiropractic
1021 Alameda De Las Pulgas
Belmont, CA 94002
Office: (650) 365-7775
Fax: (650) 365-7890
docwong@aol.com
www.docwong.com
Moving from Pain to Optimal Health

(Free initial consultations available to riders for health problems, just e-mail me at docwong@aol.com)

Check out the stuff on the Doc Wong (Free) Riding Clinics on my web site! http://www.docwong.com

Note: Photos for "Doc Wong Crashes" are on my web site.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to: www.meetup.com/docwong to join the Doc Wong Riding Clinic community
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Thanks to Keith Code, his books and school of which much of the Doc Wong Riding Clinics are based.

Ride well! Doc Wong
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: