Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 27, 2024, 07:23:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP Jessi Combs  (Read 1179 times)
Auslander

« on: August 28, 2019, 03:01:02 PM »

This one stings a bit. The best version of a motorhead. Her web show, The List, was responsible for a couple dozen motor related adventures I have experienced. From renting a Hurrican on a track to a moto trip across Vietnam,  I have to give her credit for the mindset to do these things, if not the exact event.  We all must die. But first, we must live. And what a life it was.
https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/fastest-woman-on-four-wheels-jessi-combs-of-rapid-city/article_bc582efb-4090-52a5-985c-7c3d8f5d3c78.html

S2R1000, 1098S
I didn't do it.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 03:07:29 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 03:20:06 PM »

That's a real shame.

The Blonde and I met her at the Ventura County Fair a couple years ago, she had a booth with a wire welder set up.
She talked The Blonde into trying a little welding.
Really enthusiastic person.
RIP.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 04:11:03 PM »

RIP Cry

2015 Scrambler 800
ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 02:36:52 PM »

A true Icon she will be missed RIP Jessi
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 07:14:55 AM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: