Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 09:23:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zero mile Paul Smart replica up for auction at Bonhams  (Read 429 times)
paso87

« on: January 21, 2020, 04:41:41 PM »

Doesn't this just make you sick?  Someone buys a Paul Smart Replica Ducati and it has zero miles on it. If you are at least past your mid 30s you might remember the GI Joe US Flag which was a huge six foot long plus aircraft carrier for your GI Joe aircraft. They cost about 100 bucks back then. I got one for my son and he played and played with it. I got to put it together and I got to re-assemble it when we moved. There are several showing up on Ebay in the original box going for upwards of 1000 dollars. Another example is seeing the Ducati 900SS Superlight in Fly Yellow with zero to five miles on them up for sale for crazy money. If I remember correctly each Ducati dealership only got one and production was extremely limited. Again what if I had bought the US Flag and not let my kids play with it? What about buying one of the most beautiful Ducatis of all time and it sits in your house or trophy room with no miles and the engine probably only started occasionally or not at all. These bikes need to be seen and heard not hoarded in a study or a trophy room. That is a good outright  Blasphemy!
 https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2020/january/bonhams-las-vegas-auction/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: