Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 05:41:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1960s Honda TV ads, yeah I know this is a Ducati site but you have to see this  (Read 385 times)
paso87

« on: January 07, 2022, 09:32:23 AM »

I found this today and it sure brings back some memories for this old guy.

Professor Peabody's Wayback machine is really cranked up with this.  Here is a collection of Honda TV ads from the 1960s.  As the article says you probably couldn't get away with ads like this today because of safety and liability laws but they sure bring back a lot of memories.  One for me is seeing the dreaded Honda Super 90 which was a competitor for my first motorcycle a Suzuki AS100.  A guy in my hometown of in New Mexico had a black one. He also had a Silver Bell Magnum helmet which was a premium helmet back then.  And more recently reference the woman riding the Honda in fashionable clothing. My wife, my friend,and his wife can all tell you that women in Italy drive around on their scooters in fashionable clothing and high heels. They are everywhere. Anyway, enjoy.

https://www.visordown.com/features/general/what-happened-motorcycle-tv-ads-relive-60s-classic-honda-adverts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: