Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 11:49:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2005 M620 IMMO Delete  (Read 915 times)
MonsterMad

« on: January 14, 2022, 02:27:05 PM »

Hi guys,

I have a situation where the dash of my son's 620 Monster was soaked in heavy rain. First up, the speedo stopped working, now we have 2 flashes on the IMMO light then it stays solid.
I have all the correct cables & software from previous upgrades to my MTS 1000DS but for the life of me, I cannnot find where to delete the IMMO in the hex editor.
He has open pipes on the M620 & we aim to open up the air box. I can upload the DP 620 2005 firmware & the correct (I believe) xdf file once I work out how to on this forum.

I have posted this request on other sites as this problem is soul crushing for both him & myself.

Can anyone here help out?

He has just spent a wad on new tyres, chain & sprockets but it just won't fire. Perfect bike before this episode.
caperix

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 04:51:38 AM »

Do you know what hardware you have for the ecu?  Things get very confusing for 2 valve ducatis in this timeframe as 3 different e us can be used.  Most information online says it should have a MM 5.9 ecu, I have found 2004 and newer use a MM 5am ecu, further complicating things there are 2 different hardware versions of the 5am with different locations in the hex.
I have been playing with this myself for some time on my 2004 m620, I have a set of high compression 750 pistons & 695 cylinders & big valve heads to install & tune.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: