Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 24, 2024, 09:53:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a certain stand up comedy act... and the comedians name...  (Read 457 times)
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« on: May 21, 2022, 11:18:39 AM »

It's a that kind of day again  cheeky

The show is live, in a large'ish theater, by a male comedian. At least ten years ago. The most distinct part of it is when the comedian gets in a discussion with a female member of the audience. She's not happy about what happens next, next and next. Let's just say the comedian does NOT let this chance pass him by. He's speaking English (US?). He's in a Louis CK league, but maybe more agressive/higher blood pressure... I would not be surprised if he was a RAT favorite.

I started a discussion about, personal preference, top five comedians and this guy should be that list. (the others are Dennis Leary, Louis CK, Robin Williams, Bill Maher and Eddie Izzard)(yes, then they are six..)

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 05:33:15 PM »

Tom Segura?

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 01:28:33 AM »

Tom Segura?

No, but close enough that I had to google/youtube him to see if it was him.

The offended woman was with a man (husband?) who also got involved. They both got up and left. It was said that the incident was planned - can't remember, but maybe they came back in to calm/piss off the rest of the audience.

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: