Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:17:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Close encounter with deer  (Read 5420 times)
MAZ

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2008, 10:07:57 AM »

What state do you live in?

Out in the boonies of Iowa.  I live smack dab in the middle of the country and every animal out here wants to kill me.  bang head

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults.  Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment.  ~George Eliot
whidbeymonster

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »

assassin wildlife! awesome! unless your on a bike... ha ha! a bald eagle did buzz me about 5 feet above my head yesterday. did you know that like a tree falling in the forest, no one can hear you scream under your helmet! ha ha!
tara
TiNi
Post Whore

'05 620ie

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 03:55:31 AM »

did you know that like a tree falling in the forest, no one can hear you scream under your helmet! ha ha!
tara

hahaha! good to know  waytogo
MAZ

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 05:24:09 AM »

assassin wildlife! awesome! unless your on a bike... ha ha! a bald eagle did buzz me about 5 feet above my head yesterday. did you know that like a tree falling in the forest, no one can hear you scream under your helmet! ha ha!
tara

assassin wildlife  laughingdp.  I am sure it wasn't funny at the time but I laughed out loud at your screaming helmet comment  cheeky  Good lord, a bald eagle would take you right out I am sure.  You were probably moving so fast he thought you were an extremely large running rabbit.

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults.  Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment.  ~George Eliot
whidbeymonster

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 08:10:33 AM »

i think the eagle was taking revenge for my love of the poultry products! i hope the cows dont get me now too! if you are running over badgers what the hell are you eating?  ha ha!  [evil]tara
MAZ

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 08:27:05 AM »

i think the eagle was taking revenge for my love of the poultry products! i hope the cows dont get me now too! if you are running over badgers what the hell are you eating?  ha ha!  [evil]tara

Well you know, I do live in Iowa and am a country gal at heart .....  laughingdp Evil.  My thoughts are "If it tries to kill you, eat it!"  Cheesy (just kidding - I don't even eat rabbit or wild turkey, can't stand dark meat).

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: