Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 05:20:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dynojet tuning  (Read 2336 times)
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« on: July 28, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »

have a friend setting two dynojet dynos at fremont airport industrial park. one for bikes, one for autos. going for modification and tuning for the public. official dynojet dealer i believe.  supposed to have more info soon and grand opening date. 

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
flynbulldog

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 03:56:45 PM »

Can he do carbs?
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »

And I ass-ume he will have a dyno?  Hope so!
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 05:54:33 AM »

yes smitch, he actually has real dynojet dyno's.  had the multistrada on it sunday helping with set-up,etc. still getting the auto unit assembled, being a two drum system there's a bit more to it. it can test front, rear, or all wheel drive cars,trucks, atv's.  still not sure of shop arrangement yet, talk of areas for people to do their own mods and check perf. changes. also have mechanics on staff to do the jobs.have to see what works best.  shooting for grand opening on labor day weekend at least for dyno runs.  looking at all makes and models and all forms of mods.  im sure it will take a while to achieve the whole package. i will update progress.

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 09:30:39 AM »

Excellent!  Definitely keep us updated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: