Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 06:27:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valley Freeways Closures & Restrictions Weekend of August 1 ~ 4  (Read 1099 times)
LQQKR

996 (red of course) & SV650 for the track

« on: August 01, 2008, 07:48:40 AM »

1 Northbound Loop 101 (Price Freeway) closed between Baseline Road and Rio Salado Parkway to establish a construction zone for the carpool lane project. Northbound ramps from US 60 (Superstition Freeway) also closed.
 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday
(August 4)

2 Eastbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) narrowed between Priest Drive and Mill Avenue for construction on the Mill Avenue Bridge. The eastbound on-ramp at Center Parkway closed. 11:30 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Sunday
(August 3)

3 Eastbound I-10 closed between Seventh Avenue and Seventh Street for Deck Park Tunnel maintenance.
 11 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday
(August 3)

4 Northbound State Route 51 (Piestewa Freeway) left lane closed between 32nd Street and Thunderbird Road for removal of barrier wall.
 2 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday
(August 2) 
 Southbound State Route 51 left lane closed between Thunderbird Road and Shea Boulevard. 11 p.m. Saturday to 11 a.m. Sunday
(August 3)

5 Westbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) ramp to southbound State Route 51 (Piestewa Freeway) closed for bridge construction for the ongoing carpool lane project.

10 p.m. Friday to 1 p.m. Saturday
(August 2) 

6 Westbound I-10 off-ramp closed at Broadway Road for asphalt paving along the right shoulder.

5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday
(August 2)

7 Eastbound I-10 narrowed to one lane between Litchfield and Dysart roads for work on the interchanges.

10 p.m. Sunday to 4 a.m. Monday
(August 4)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: