Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 12:15:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other than Ouray, anyone riding Sat???  (Read 1396 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« on: August 10, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »

Just seeing if anyone is riding this sat, other than the folks heading to Ouray. Looks like I'm sitting yet another one out, and that would be the last one I could do, before headin to ME.  Yeah I know I should just call out sunday, but I did that last Sun so I could get all my shit outta my house so I could lose mad $$$ selling it wed.  :-(  any way, I thought about taggin along maybe for som miles to Ouray unless anyone else wants to ride???

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 09:44:52 AM »

I will have to see how it goes, flying to alaska to visit the folks sun morn. maybe short ride sat. follow some out on way to Ouray ??   I have a hard time keeping to a short ride schedule, seems to always take the day...yeah, it's real bummer problem. but I'm trying to handle it !!

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Heffay

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »

so, i don't understand why everyone is going to ouray... your ducatis are  not 4x4! 

is there a duc rally that weekend?

edit: nevermind  Embarrassed  i just saw the ouray thread. 

1973 cb350f cafe, 1975/77 cb400f race project,
1992 zx7r
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »

So if your not going to Ouray, who wants to ride on Sat the 16th???  I'm still not sure if I'm heading down that way, but if other folks want to get together for a diff ride, I would be down.  Shoot me a PM or reply to this thread and let the world know :-)

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: