Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 30, 2024, 07:41:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody riding Sat the 16th???  (Read 4246 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« on: August 14, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »

Just wondering if anyone is ridig this sat (yes Bick I see the SUnday post but my lame 2 day workweek includes sunday) So if anyone is interested post up? Besides shouldn't you all be in church sunday mornings?   Evil  Evil  Evil  LOL!!!

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
bucky

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 11:24:57 AM »

I might ride Saturday, waiting to hear on my bike though-it should be ready by then though!! Smiley  You still in the da Springs?
ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 11:40:18 AM »

bucky, you arent coming to ouray?

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »

Just wondering if anyone is ridig this sat (yes Bick I see the SUnday post but my lame 2 day workweek includes sunday) So if anyone is interested post up? Besides shouldn't you all be in church sunday mornings?   Evil  Evil  Evil  LOL!!!

brew

Saturday is Church Day.

Like you would drag your ass up here early enough anyway.  Roll Eyes

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 02:14:35 PM »

I might ride Saturday, waiting to hear on my bike though-it should be ready by then though!! Smiley  You still in the da Springs?

the heck is wrong with your bike now?

Wink

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
monsterbrew

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »

Like you would drag your ass up here early enough anyway.  Roll Eyes

I'll get up there if folks want to ride on a day I dont work.  I got new rubber on the front and rear and ready for a ride regardless of the time. Bucky get the sprocket and chain on and lets go.

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 04:49:17 AM »

I'll ride!

monsterbrew

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 06:19:00 AM »

I'll ride!

Thought you were going to Ouray? I was gonna ride part of the way w/ wannaducbad, but as you can see its pouring out, so I scrapped that plan, hop;efully the weather will be better tomorrow, and we can ride.  If I'm not mistaken your located in the springs right???  Anyway weather permitting lets hook up for a ride tomorrow, either south or north, whereever, I just want to get out and ride!

brew

bucky

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 11:25:10 AM »

bucky, you arent coming to ouray?

Yes, sadly Bucky is not making Ouray....the riding will probably be great out there------but I wouldn't have been able to leave until mid afternoon Friday.  Soooooooooo that and the bike just cost me a ton:( (well a ton to me anyway), so that leaves little money for a trip:(Sad  Would love to catch a ride with you Mr DucDuc++++++++ but I guess that will have to wait. 

As for the bike, chain got to lose, broke some teeth off the sprockets and ate into the chain guard.  Got it all done and ready yesterday to only not go Sad Oh well, guess there's next year.

Stay dry peeps.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 03:54:27 PM by bucky » Logged
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 11:51:49 AM »

No Ouray for me either.

I'm in Denver.

Ride tomorrow would be weather dependent.  My ass got soaked last week...no likey.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 11:58:04 AM »

Ride tomorrow would be weather dependent.  My ass got soaked last week...no likey.

How did you manage to limit the soaking to your ass?  Huh?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 12:00:37 PM »

How did you manage to limit the soaking to your ass?  Huh?

faster bike than you  Grin

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »

faster bike than you  Grin

What are you saying?  Your bike is sooooo fast, you were able to beat the rain, and sooooo fast you wet yourself?  laughingdp

But, I still look cooler  Cool

« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:33:41 PM by Bick » Logged

Trailer

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »

What are you saying?  Your bike is sooooo fast, you were able to beat the rain, and sooooo fast you wet yourself?  laughingdp

But, I still look cooler  Cool

Don't know about that................................... bike size however, is right!!  laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

Who the hell is going to Ouray?Huh?
I may be able to ride again in 2 weeks.
Bike is at Rocco's place for some cool italian change!! Also working to much fixing stupid Harley and Jap bones!!
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 02:42:12 PM »

What's this Ouray thing?

Woulda been a spendid ride over this morning  Roll Eyes

What's the Winnie getting??

How's the little one?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: