Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 03, 2024, 05:21:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 537056 times)
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #3015 on: September 24, 2010, 09:59:02 AM »

i did ride the 848 in to work today. hopefully ill get off early enough to properly enjoy the nice day.

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3016 on: September 24, 2010, 03:53:30 PM »

Flew in from Nagoya this morning...did laundry, watered plants, picked up the yard, put the M3 on the charger, watched the last MotoGP (yeah Nicky!), now I'm going to pay some bills... my butt is dragging...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3017 on: September 25, 2010, 02:57:03 PM »

Got the 848 all cleaned, lubed & waxed up. Found the turn signals for the 620 Monster last week & installed them today along with fixing up the broken beer tray mounts for the tail light. It's a proper motorcycle now. I'm gonna go out and look for some adventure now and end up with some beer & a smoke later, unless the adventure takes over.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #3018 on: September 25, 2010, 08:49:21 PM »

Cleaned out two birds nest in the adict, installed a new mesh to keep them out. Installed new soap holder in the shower, and completed assembly of my new tv stand. Man, can't wait to have my riding Sunday.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3019 on: September 26, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »

Nice ride with the JJ regulars this morning, hit up all the usual spots...a great 2 wheel fix after two weeks without... waytogo

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #3020 on: September 26, 2010, 03:21:49 PM »

Hosed living room ... Went with wife "shopping" ... Yes I did watch the Formula 1 Race ... great race ...

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3021 on: September 28, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »

Got my second pair of Draggin Jeans today. This time the US version instead of the Australian version. Had to try this two times over the internet to get the proper fit over Bohn armor. I think everything is better than the Aussie version. The cut is better and the pockets are deeper not to mention that the Kevlar knee padding actually fits over the knees as opposed to the Aussie jeans. Whether or not this combination is actually cooler than leathers remains to be seen. Well, nothing is cooler than leather but we'll see if they are not as hot. That still didn't come out right cause leather can look pretty hot. Nevermind, you get the idea........

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #3022 on: September 28, 2010, 09:24:22 PM »

laughingdp
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3023 on: September 28, 2010, 09:46:38 PM »

Got my second pair of Draggin Jeans today. This time the US version instead of the Australian version. Had to try this two times over the internet to get the proper fit over Bohn armor. I think everything is better than the Aussie version. The cut is better and the pockets are deeper not to mention that the Kevlar knee padding actually fits over the knees as opposed to the Aussie jeans. Whether or not this combination is actually cooler than leathers remains to be seen. Well, nothing is cooler than leather but we'll see if they are not as hot. That still didn't come out right cause leather can look pretty hot. Nevermind, you get the idea........

I don't know how hot you'd look in leather, but DRKWNG sure looks good in it... Grin

sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #3024 on: September 29, 2010, 09:52:31 AM »

I don't know how hot you'd look in leather, but DRKWNG sure looks good in it... Grin

Hmmmm...  Huh?  Hot vs Cool...
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #3025 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:57 AM »

i say look cool and sit in the A/C inside starbucks and just point to your bike as people pass bye and tell them "yep that bad boy is mine"  lol

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
DRKWNG
« Reply #3026 on: September 29, 2010, 10:55:44 AM »

That's right!   Cool

cheeky
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3027 on: September 30, 2010, 05:04:12 PM »

wet sanded the spoiler to my son's M3...

whackie

« Reply #3028 on: September 30, 2010, 07:37:07 PM »

found out that brian gave the eulogy at his grandpa's funeral this morning.

got to talk to him last night for the first time since saturday. txting, just doesn't convey the same thing. but he sounded worse than i expected. i guess i should have known this stuff is new to him, esp since he actually considered not flying home because work had something scheduled and cost of airfare.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3029 on: September 30, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »

found out that brian gave the eulogy at his grandpa's funeral this morning.

got to talk to him last night for the first time since saturday. txting, just doesn't convey the same thing. but he sounded worse than i expected. i guess i should have known this stuff is new to him, esp since he actually considered not flying home because work had something scheduled and cost of airfare.

Sorry to hear about his loss...just make sure he knows you support hm and are there for him and he will be okay...but you know that...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:22:53 PM by Gene V » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: