Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 01, 2024, 05:23:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 535726 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3855 on: June 14, 2011, 04:39:03 PM »

Will checked all of the tank & fuel line fittings and is not exactly sure where the fumes are coming from, but the tank is visibly expanding and the radiator filler neck bracket is gouging the tank...the smell is not as noticible today, but that may be because it is nearly empty...

Filled the tank this morning and went for a ride to put some miles on the new rear tire before Sunday...the bike has been sitting for a couple of hours now and you can smell gas if you get right down on the tank, seems to be coming from around the filler...not even close to what is has been though, when you could smell gas if you were within 5 feet of the bike...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #3856 on: June 14, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »

Made Garlic Teriyaki Shrimp Fried Rice from scratch for me and the family. Tried to start the little guy on solid foods day before yesterday, he's not ready yet.  Embarrassed He can drink out of a sippy cup by himself and a regular glass with assistance. Not bad for 6  months old.  Grin

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3857 on: June 14, 2011, 08:32:58 PM »

Made Garlic Teriyaki Shrimp Fried Rice from scratch for me and the family. Tried to start the little guy on solid foods day before yesterday, he's not ready yet.  Embarrassed He can drink out of a sippy cup by himself and a regular glass with assistance. Not bad for 6  months old.  Grin

Cool, he'll be ready to ride in a couple more months... Wink

hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #3858 on: June 14, 2011, 09:16:50 PM »

found out im going to be a daddy, the GF 10 weeks along. i also realized that kentucky is sucking more and more. and am going to start driving across country in the next week.

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3859 on: June 14, 2011, 10:23:04 PM »

You've got lots of fun stuff ahead of you. In both the short and the long run.  waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3860 on: June 14, 2011, 11:20:24 PM »

You've got lots of fun stuff ahead of you. In both the short and the long run.  waytogo

+1

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #3861 on: June 14, 2011, 11:50:41 PM »

found out im going to be a daddy, the GF 10 weeks along. i also realized that kentucky is sucking more and more. and am going to start driving across country in the next week.

Congrats on Kentucky. My condolences on the woman being preggers.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
whackie

« Reply #3862 on: June 15, 2011, 04:10:16 PM »

sorry for being so nosy, but i thought u guys broke up?? but that's from facebook, so maybe confused. ppl break up all the time on it.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #3863 on: June 15, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »

It was the break up sex that got her pregnant... 

cheeky

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #3864 on: June 15, 2011, 07:07:06 PM »

sorry for being so nosy, but i thought u guys broke up?? but that's from facebook, so maybe confused. ppl break up all the time on it.

We did actually, figured it would be easier then trying to maintain a long distance relationship while I'm in the mainland. Thay just shows what I know.
It was the break up sex that got her pregnant... 

cheeky

That damn "one more try for old times sake" is a pregnant dog. But in all honesty I couldnt be happier...that is once I get home.

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
whackie

« Reply #3865 on: June 15, 2011, 10:45:38 PM »

well, i'm happy ur happy. good to know u guys are mature about stuff like that, you'll be good parents.   waytogo
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #3866 on: June 18, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »

Went down to the shop where Rick assisted in a clutch bleed for Jing, rear brake bleed and chain alignment check for me, and a clutch pack clean up for Frederick...thanks Rick!

p.s. what was up with the beemer?

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3867 on: June 18, 2011, 08:43:28 PM »

No worries you guys. Frederick knows how. Got a six pack of North Coast Old Stock and a six pack of Old Rasmussen for my efforts.  waytogo

R1100S ----- low oil pressure light wouldn't go out.   boo  bang head

I'll get that sorted later.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #3868 on: June 18, 2011, 09:05:07 PM »

Dropped my car off at the BMW dealership to get the car leak tested, circuit checked and replaced the fried amp.  Luckily, the body shop owned up to the mistake and took care of all costs...otherwise, it would have pushed my termi purchase to another time! 

I wish I was able to meet up w/ Rick and the crew to watch and learn as they worked on the bikes. 

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #3869 on: June 19, 2011, 03:09:12 AM »

I wish I was able to meet up w/ Rick and the crew to watch and learn as they worked on the bikes. 

Rick and Bosski would probably be happy to work on your car as well.  Just saying...

Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: