Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 16, 2024, 06:07:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 513214 times)

« Reply #6150 on: March 17, 2015, 11:32:57 PM »

Thanks T
I knew it was delicate, not that the coating was on the outside...though!! boo

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
pdog109

« Reply #6151 on: March 31, 2015, 09:31:32 PM »

good for you Sta waytogo

Took the CBR 1000RR around Tantalus today...pavement pretty s--ty boo
Lots of fresh dump in the hole patch jobs.

Got a new Bell helmet too...came with the Transitions visor...wow.  I didn't know what I had been missing all this time!!

I bought a RF-1200 last year because the transitions visor was supposed to come out soon.
Still waiting. Sad
Finally my monster registered, can't wait to ride the kolekole pass this weekend though.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6152 on: April 01, 2015, 09:00:38 AM »

can't wait to ride the kolekole pass this weekend though.

They actually fixed, and opened that road?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
pdog109

« Reply #6153 on: April 03, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »

They actually fixed, and opened that road?

I don't know i'll find out! I'm new to the island.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6154 on: April 03, 2015, 11:05:44 AM »

I don't know i'll find out! I'm new to the island.

You're mil, right?  They had that road closed at the pass for the longest time, blocking people from entering the navy side.  The road surface had slipped away in many places.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #6155 on: April 03, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »

You're mil, right?  They had that road closed at the pass for the longest time, blocking people from entering the navy side.  The road surface had slipped away in many places.

And, as I recall from when we last rode up there ( GSXR days? ), it wasn't in all that good of shape even before it went away.   Huh?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
pdog109

« Reply #6156 on: April 03, 2015, 05:28:23 PM »

Yeah, i found out today the hiking trail will be opened but not the road it self. So much for that.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6157 on: April 03, 2015, 08:55:26 PM »

( GSXR days? )

Yup.  That and the Trumpet.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6158 on: April 04, 2015, 06:48:43 PM »

Yup.  That and the Trumpet.

Yessir!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6159 on: April 04, 2015, 06:51:54 PM »

Pre-dawn 11.2 mile ride on Seven Axiom this morning. No BMW to pick up so went into the shop & replaced intake/exhaust manifold gaskets on the 240D. Haircut & then out to buy bushing parts to fix Gene's M3 custom shift linkage. Still have work to do to make those bushings fit proper.  waytogo

« Reply #6160 on: April 04, 2015, 08:09:40 PM »

Big Mahalo to Rick! 😀

He was able to diagnose that the CRG brake lever was not fully disengageing the brake switch
causing a constant on brake light.

Was Gene's M3 on the rack?

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #6161 on: April 04, 2015, 08:25:25 PM »

Have to say that I miss spending Saturday afternoons at BME.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6162 on: April 04, 2015, 09:46:14 PM »

Was Gene's M3 on the rack?

Yup... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #6163 on: April 04, 2015, 09:50:18 PM »

Haircut & then out to buy bushing parts to fix Gene's M3 custom shift linkage. Still have work to do to make those bushings fit proper.  waytogo

Wow!...didn't realize that much work was going into it, looks like I brought it to the right guy (s).
 Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6164 on: April 05, 2015, 09:48:22 AM »

Voytek wouldn't go out & source parts to make a custom bushing. He'd tell you to replace everything with stock stuff or get the bushings from the folks who made your short shifter kit. But I'm not Voytek. It was a bit of a surprise to find that not all of the parts we had on hand will work. Most of them yes, so far that is, but not the worst one that is causing most of the slop problem. I'm out to make better than what came with the kit.

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: