Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 12:18:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 534250 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #1230 on: October 21, 2009, 09:28:40 PM »

Got a sms stating that Jose's bike was stolen.   Cry
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1231 on: October 21, 2009, 09:35:15 PM »

Got a sms stating that Jose's bike was stolen.   Cry

Got that message also. Sucks the big one!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #1232 on: October 21, 2009, 10:25:56 PM »

Might want to make sure he knows that those Vietnamese guys known as Twins are apparently back in business stealing and stripping bikes on the island again.
Brutale
Have you seen my Titianium member?

« Reply #1233 on: October 21, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »

As is usually the case in most university areas.  I was simply making that comment due to the fact that Laughn is not exactly university student material.  Wink

Ouch!

If anyone has info on where the Viet Bros are now "working", Id love to hear about via PM.  We got quite a few bikes back last time we hit them.  Unfortunately we were only able to get Hawaii state charges to stick, and those are very weak, to be nice. bang head

'07 Sport 1000, Black, slightly modded
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #1234 on: October 21, 2009, 10:59:13 PM »

Got that message also. Sucks the big one!

that just makes me sick to my stomach... god only knows when it will be my turn to go threw that bullshit.

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #1235 on: October 22, 2009, 12:04:11 AM »

i was just leaving the  7-11 and this guy comes up to me and says "nice bike what size is it"  i reply 848 and point to the numbers on the side. then he says " wow!... Suzuki is really coming out with some nice lookin bikes lately"... i think for a second if this guy is for real or just make the beast with two backsing with me. so i tell him its not a Suzuki its a ducati and i point to the name on the gas tank. then he says "oh that's right ducati is the ninja, yeah that baby looks like a sword alright"... i am like WTF...so i tell him no its not Japanese, its  an Italian bike. so he says "Italian? you mean like a VOLVO?"
i said "yep just like a Volvo" and drove away. now i can understand that kind of comment from a drunk ass homeless guy, but this man was driving an Escalade wearing  nice dress clothes.
i personal believe that dumbass people should have to take some kind of basic intelligence coarse before they have any children.

DRKWNG
« Reply #1236 on: October 22, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »

Ouch!

LOL  All I am saying is that would make you more of a perv than I am.   waytogo

If anyone has info on where the Viet Bros are now "working", Id love to hear about via PM.  We got quite a few bikes back last time we hit them.  Unfortunately we were only able to get Hawaii state charges to stick, and those are very weak, to be nice. bang head

Have no idea where they are.  But you are correct about the local laws.  We sure wouldn't want to inconvenience any of those criminals out there by making them go to jail.
teddy037.2
« Reply #1237 on: October 22, 2009, 07:12:45 AM »

...but this man was driving an Escalade...

big clue right there, son  Wink
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1238 on: October 22, 2009, 08:32:32 PM »

Perhaps I was...being single is a good thing!  Dont be hatin.  Im up for lunch over there about 11:30 or 12:00, but cant do dinner. 

I'm actually going to be down at the federal building tomorrow, but I have no idea when I'll be free - and you have tomorrow off!  How did that work out?

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
« Reply #1239 on: October 22, 2009, 08:33:34 PM »

I'm actually going to be down at the federal building tomorrow, but I have no idea when I'll be free - and you have tomorrow off!  How did that work out?

Putting in your application to become a junior g man?
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #1240 on: October 22, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »

Hell, who knows.  I've got to hit the gym for a bit on Friday after work, but should be done with that by six at the latest.  

Anyone have a time they would like to suggest?

Damn Laughn, I just saw where on the map this place is.  How the hell did you find it?  Out cruising for college girls again?   Police

damn it i have to work late tomorrow so i wont be able to make a taco run... i hate last minute customers that only want the work done during non business hours. and on a fricken friday non the less.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1241 on: October 23, 2009, 07:23:29 AM »

Putting in your application to become a junior g man?

No, just have to see a guy about a thing.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1242 on: October 23, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »

Sometimes stuff can be cool.

DRKWNG
« Reply #1243 on: October 23, 2009, 04:53:22 PM »

Sometimes stuff can be cool.

lol  What?
teddy037.2
« Reply #1244 on: October 24, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »

hmmm.  drive-thru coffee

become king of the multi-taskers

although really, I'm not because if the machine can run by itself, I'm "not doing anything" and the ponytailed hawk doesn't like when I'm working just as hard as him, so he gives me more shit to do. like let a second machine run by itself. then put me on a third job doing make the beast with two backsing pregnant dog work when there's 3 other guys in today that could get bumped because a more urgent job popped up but apparently they can't be bothered to handle more than one thing which is why I get paid more, right? 

daddy needs a beer
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: