Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 30, 2024, 03:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 535556 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4035 on: July 14, 2011, 03:43:30 PM »

Photography?...I like that last shot... waytogo

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #4036 on: July 14, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »

Or should we ask, where have you been?   Grin

I am mysterious like the trade winds, and will disappear if I am overused, just like said wind.  cheeky

In other news, the house listed yesterday and we have an open house Sunday.  Wheeeee.

Anania Cir 94-1060 #115 Mililani 96789
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:58:56 PM by jebus tristos » Logged

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4037 on: July 16, 2011, 02:02:56 PM »

Got the oil & filter changed on the S today and installed some other small bits. Used the Castrol TWS 10W-60 oil that's specified for the M series cars. Boss-ski wanted that in the engine instead of the normal 10-40 or 20-50.  If the weather holds this afternoon I may get to run it around after Gloria & I get back from errands.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4038 on: July 16, 2011, 07:28:41 PM »

Short damp ride today to the windward side & back via the Wilson and H3 tunnels...stopped at SSD....somebody buy that black, red framed, 1198 SP!... drool

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #4039 on: July 16, 2011, 08:50:41 PM »

Successful yard sale today.  Open house tomorrow.  waytogo

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4040 on: July 16, 2011, 10:52:18 PM »

....somebody buy that black, red framed, 1198 SP!... drool

Would if I could, no doubt.  Dolph   I dream of schemes.

Went to a chiropracter the other day and got a full, deep tissue therapeutic massage today.  Gloria got one too. The massage may have fixed, for now, the muscle & nerve problems I've been going through for the past week plus. Last night was a bear. Had a full blown right leg cramp that flew me out of the bed and onto the floor for 10 minutes. Then the left leg started for a minute or so.  I told Gloria it was a good thing that we didn't have a gun in the house or I would have shot myself. Much, much better tonight.  waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #4041 on: July 17, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »

Hustled the 11S around a bit today..........

After about 65 miles I got the rear down to this ( the 11S likes lefts better than rights. It's a driveshaft thing )

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:23:12 PM by MadDuck » Logged

zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #4042 on: July 17, 2011, 06:49:28 PM »

Started studying for my PADI open water scuba certification

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4043 on: July 17, 2011, 07:24:26 PM »

Sure do miss that road...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
whackie

« Reply #4044 on: July 18, 2011, 03:15:46 AM »

spent all day yesterday at the range. the rest of my family took the pistol class, while i spent a couple hours shooting 40 n 45. got my groupings better, but not as tight as i'd like.

had tons of fun watching my mother shoot. she did pretty good. didn't complain when she shot my kimber 1911, even went on to shoot it a bunch. i was impressed. waytogo

paid for it today, my hand ached for hours. i should go back next weekend!  Grin
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #4045 on: July 18, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »

Arrived DC this morning and feeling jet lagged.  I typically connect through LA or San Francisco...which breaks up the long flight nicely...it wasn't until I got to the airport that I realized I was connecting via Chicago with an 8hr flight!  Bleh...

Last night was a bear.

I'm glad to see you're feeling better...nice job with the tires :-D

spent all day yesterday at the range.

Which range did you go to?  Someone asked me about pistol range classes last week...I didn't really have an answer!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:05:44 AM by freeflydive » Logged

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4046 on: July 18, 2011, 01:18:17 PM »

Arrived DC this morning.  

How long are you here for this time?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
whackie

« Reply #4047 on: July 18, 2011, 03:30:35 PM »

Which range did you go to?  Someone asked me about pistol range classes last week...I didn't really have an answer!

was at koko head. the range officers said there are a lot of instructors these days, but they think some of them are a bit scary. the guys i used to teach with does classes out of the store 'security equipment'. the good part is that he has tons of guns, everything including a 50 desert eagle. it's always fun to go with him.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4048 on: July 18, 2011, 06:36:29 PM »

Did an abbreviated Jamba Juice ride today...put 90 miles on the trip meter and I didn't see no 675s.

Also stopped by SSD and priced a set of Ducati sourced brake pads, $340 for the fronts...EBC HHs are about $90 the set.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #4049 on: July 18, 2011, 07:00:33 PM »

$340 for the fronts...

DAMN!!!

Did Bill move to the parts department or something?

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: