Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 16, 2024, 10:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 112   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Island Sightings  (Read 278390 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1050 on: August 13, 2011, 06:45:45 PM »

vomit

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Shieldze1025

« Reply #1051 on: September 08, 2011, 11:31:58 AM »

Hey guys, finally got my bike (I'll put up an intro thread soon), but I've seen a red monster around Pupukea a few times, going both up and down the hill.

Anybody on here?
teddy037.3
« Reply #1052 on: September 08, 2011, 08:09:16 PM »

Hey guys, finally got my bike (I'll put up an intro thread soon), but I've seen a red monster around Pupukea a few times, going both up and down the hill.

Anybody on here?

red monster doesn't really narrow it down  Wink could've been mac's old bike, my old bike, another monster entirely.. *notice how R-Lo has been left out... hehehe...

not ducs,but I did see 3 police beemers offroading it in that gap on H2 by ka uka
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1053 on: September 08, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »

It does to me. Wink
<
<

Busted you huh? Guilty as charged.  laughingdp

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Shieldze1025

« Reply #1054 on: September 09, 2011, 12:32:07 PM »

Yeah narrows it down to this one on Sunday.
<

Not this one on Saturday.
<

But who's busted here, the tatted tank top wearing hooligan in a red hat riding the red monster, or the guy trying to hide a white Ducati in a pack of Yamaha dirt bikes?

Aloha Shieldze.  Congrats on the new bike. You were looking fine!

Bahaha touche! Thanks man, the Dual Sport is actually mine also.  My buddy was riding it to see if he wanted to buy it (which he is now).   

I figured "Pupukea" would narrow it down, not too many duc's up this way.  You live up there?

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1055 on: September 09, 2011, 03:45:28 PM »

No, just booty call.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Shieldze1025

« Reply #1056 on: September 19, 2011, 01:16:29 PM »

Saw someone on what looked like a new red M696/796 last week, making a left out of Haleiwa on Kam highway, then pulling a u-turn about 1/4 mile down the road.  Looked brand new!
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #1057 on: September 19, 2011, 10:18:06 PM »

been seeing a bunch on new ducs on the road lately. today around noon was a red 848 evo  on nimits, then friday a red sf in kalihi and a yellow 996 in pearl city ( ok so the last one wasnt new but it was still a nice machine

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
teddy037.3
« Reply #1058 on: September 19, 2011, 11:07:19 PM »

been seeing a bunch on new ducs on the road lately.

there's usually four in the moto parking where I work (two new monsters, two 848s).  most I've ever seen there
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1059 on: September 20, 2011, 02:48:33 AM »

there's usually four in the moto parking where I work (two new monsters, two 848s).  most I've ever seen there

Do you ever see the older, red Super Sport with all the stickers on it in that lot? I remember seeing it there at least twice a week or so way back when...

teddy037.3
« Reply #1060 on: September 20, 2011, 07:53:50 AM »

Do you ever see the older, red Super Sport with all the stickers on it in that lot? I remember seeing it there at least twice a week or so way back when...

the shiny one with the corse fairings? or the old, looking beat-to-crap one?

either way, nope. not for the past few years
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1061 on: September 20, 2011, 02:40:35 PM »

The one with the Corse fairings.  That thing was nice...

teddy037.3
« Reply #1062 on: September 20, 2011, 03:38:10 PM »

yes it was... one of the SY higher-up officers owned that one, according to my friend
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1063 on: October 30, 2011, 05:04:29 PM »

Saw Majdi going up the Pali towards town as I was coming down the hill.  I figure you guys had touch & go with the rain. Heck the road up to the tunnels was dry but totally wet & shiny from the top of 13 turns down to the bottom of 13 turns and then all dry on Norfolk.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #1064 on: October 31, 2011, 01:54:23 AM »

Saw Majdi going up the Pali towards town as I was coming down the hill.  I figure you guys had touch & go with the rain. Heck the road up to the tunnels was dry but totally wet & shiny from the top of 13 turns down to the bottom of 13 turns and then all dry on Norfolk.

I ran through Norfolk and 13 turns before heading home.  While 13 turns was wet, traction wasn't bad...so long as I stayed clear of the debris.  Ironically enough, after bashing the idea of going around the island during the daytime, we ended up riding all the way through the North Shore to Kailua while running away from the rain. 

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 112   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: