Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:00:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding tomorow Sat Aug 23????  (Read 2010 times)
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« on: August 22, 2008, 01:57:37 PM »

Who wants to ride tomorrow?  Post up

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 03:48:22 PM »

Who wants to ride tomorrow?  Post up

brew

Yo Brew, how about Sunday? 

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »

Sorry the wife is out of town and I have the baby, she won't be back till after Labor Day so Tuesday and next weekend are out too.  Undecided

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
monsterbrew

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 06:11:02 PM »

Sorry the wife is out of town and I have the baby, she won't be back till after Labor Day so Tuesday and next weekend are out too.  Undecided

I'd love to, but your guy's days off are the only 2 days I work!   Cry  So its gotta be a Sat ride for me!

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 07:36:07 PM »

You know where I'll be!  Yall come in and get one of the cool new Desmodromic T-shirts!  I kinda helped design them, therefore they rock.  Ask Brew, he'll tell you.
monsterbrew

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »

You know where I'll be!  Yall come in and get one of the cool new Desmodromic T-shirts!  I kinda helped design them, therefore they rock.  Ask Brew, he'll tell you.

Ok OK...they are cool T's!!!  (so do I get a free one for that?)   waytogo  and the price is better than any $35+ ducati t-shirt!  All I ask is that maybe a white t-shirt be made, or even better one dem new fancy poly-yester wiccan ma :'(ials!!!  So support your local shop while you can and before the T's say pikes peak HD/Ducati-BMW.  C'mon SMITCH use a sick day, I hink your coming down w/ something!!!!!!   Tongue

brew

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 09:53:22 AM »

Yall come in and get one of the cool new Desmodromic T-shirts! 

Can you post a pic of one?

Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 02:23:56 AM »

I'll suggest white next time, Brew!  We got the idea from a Christmas poster that came from Ducati last year.  Had a bunch of different wild Ducatisti people on it, and one guy had this tattooed on his back, about the same size!  We figured others would rock the desmodromics in a less permanent fashion!

Front:

Back:

Four valves would've been cool, but the art for two was more readily available, and that's the original anyway baby!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:28:21 AM by Smitch » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: