Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 04:13:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantom Canyon Tuesday Nights  (Read 77164 times)
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« on: August 27, 2008, 07:23:32 AM »

Just wanted to get a pinned thread up here for any and all new comers so they wouldn't have to search all the threads for meet up spots and events.  It's a standing date to meet at Phantom on Tuesdays.  It's on the corner of Cascade and Pikes Peak right next to the Antlers Hotel.

2 E Pikes Peak Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
(719) 635-2800

monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:34:10 AM »

So smitch posted the address for those of you who don't know the location, I'm thinking about going there tomorrow
(Sept 2)  at 630-7ish whos down???

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 09:07:13 AM »

anyone in for tues. the 9th ?   I will ride up from canon weather permitting. my wife works in springs, I'm sure she will join. let's hear from you.

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
monsterbrew

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 07:33:23 AM »

OK no plans for free concert tickets tonight, so I will be there!!!!

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 11:54:18 AM »

I too.  cheeky

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
monsterbrew

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 02:35:41 PM »

630-7ish i'll be there, who else???  We've got to get our #'s above 3!!!!!

brew

Smitch

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 03:46:54 PM »

I'll make it one of these days, but today ain't it.  Undecided  I'm on the bike, and got a baby boy to get home and spend an hour with before he goes off to dream land.
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 03:50:19 PM »

brew
One person at a time if need be!  waytogo

Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 06:47:38 PM »

brew

Okay, I'm a bad Pres... Tuesday is such a terrible day for me.  I'm putting next Tuesday on my Calendar and riding the Duc to work. 

I'd be up for a Thursday reprise if anyone is interested.  Anyway post up on tonight's turn-out! 

Ciao

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »

Brew, KRJ, his wife Shannon, and I. Had fun talking all things motorized.... and, *cough* explosive  waytogo Good times, Perhaps mixing in a Thursday would be good. Duckrider would possibly be available as well. I'm pretty open, no real preferrence at the moment.

KRJ

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2008, 05:09:52 AM »

Shannon and I enjoyed  the visit, nice to learn a little more about each other. had an excellant ride home, bright moon,warm, no critters to dodge,very hard to go straight home.  looking foreward to the next meeting / ride !!

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
giraluocchi

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2008, 06:34:06 AM »

I would come but I do fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Tuesday nights.  But come the end of October that should be over with.  Didn't this Duc meet used to be a Thursday night gig?  Looking forward to riding on the Sept 21st.  Oh By the way, HELLO, my first post.   Grin
Smitch

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 09:19:26 AM »

I would come but I do fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Tuesday nights.  But come the end of October that should be over with.  Didn't this Duc meet used to be a Thursday night gig?  Looking forward to riding on the Sept 21st.  Oh By the way, HELLO, my first post.   Grin

Welcome!  Thanks for joining us!  You should start a regular thread and introduce us to you and your bike a little bit!
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 07:07:03 AM »

Prolly not gonna make it tonight......  Undecided

KRJ

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 08:13:08 AM »

I'm out too, business meeting this eve. hope others show up. looks like good weather!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: