Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride Saturday 9/6  (Read 12388 times)
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »

I cant see the picture! Make it public!!    bang head bang head bang head bang head bacon bacon bacon bacon cheeky cheeky cheeky
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »

I cant see the picture! Make it public!!    bang head bang head bang head bang head bacon bacon bacon bacon cheeky cheeky cheeky
?? Seriously? Can you really not see it? I don't know what would cause that? Look Duckrider I'd love to see more people make more rides too, I just disagree with the tone you're taking, and If I don't know you you haven't been on all the rides so your tone is a little hypocritical.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2008, 10:03:32 AM »

?? Seriously? Can you really not see it? I don't know what would cause that? Look Duckrider I'd love to see more people make more rides too, I just disagree with the tone you're taking, and If I don't know you you haven't been on all the rides so your tone is a little hypocritical.

Yes, the images says it cannot be shown...it takes you to the photobucket login for wannaducbad...
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 10:13:17 AM »

Yes, the images says it cannot be shown...it takes you to the photobucket login for wannaducbad...
Do my pics always do this? Lets try again.....

I see it do you see it now?

cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 11:48:09 AM »

Do my pics always do this? Lets try again.....

I see it do you see it now?

nope...it says this image has been moved or deleted.
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 12:01:12 PM »

Is it working for cooleye now?  I can see the pix so it's not the way you posted, I don't think. 

I don't drink either but I make it to DucNight down here in Albuquerque  as often as possible.  I used to be obsessed and worked my entire schedule around it.  Now a year later, I am less OCD about Tuesday nights and rides in general.  I can't make every ride that someone gets a notion to post up.  For me the best part of DucNight is riding to it.  I love seeing the duc pond expand as other riders roll in.  The ones who actually ride to it don't drink and the ones who do usually come in a cage.   Grin  The NMMR gets together for BBQ's, MotoGP, and go-carting, as well.  To be honest, I spend more time with the gang than my own family so it's quite alright to miss an event now and then.   [moto]   I dare someone to call me out on that!   We almost get tired of each other after awhile.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 12:12:40 PM »

nope...it says this image has been moved or deleted.
Are you at work? Maybe a browser is blocking it.

cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 12:14:01 PM »

Is it working for cooleye now?  I can see the pix so it's not the way you posted, I don't think. 

Still cant see it. I use firefox, but i switched to IE and I still cannot see it. Maybe bonfy you are logged into photobucket, and that is why you all see them? Anyone else see this photo WITHOUT being logged into photobucket??
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 12:20:42 PM »

hmmmmmm....i just made a fake profile in Photobucket, then logged in, then did a search for Wannaducbad, and it asked me if i want to see his profile and i said yes, then it asks me for a password to see his photos....dont know the passoword, so I cant see the photos??  Tried it in both IE and firefox, and now trying in Opera.

Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 12:34:37 PM »

I have the profile set to private, just cause it feels weird to me the thought of strangers walking through my stuff. But it's always been set that way and I've never had a problem before now..... here's another pic from the same album....

check this link, at the top of the page is another pic I posted the same way. Does it work?
http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=1590.45

cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 12:37:19 PM »

Ok...i saw both pics now. The one on this page and the one of the child on the link you provided!

I wonder if all this banter is a Thread HiJack!?Huh?? coffee coffee laughingdp laughingdp

I forgot what the topic was anyway???!! LOL
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 12:46:10 PM »

Well, since the 6th has come and gone, it's become old news and a catch-all.   Roll Eyes  Hopefully, the thread-jacker sheriff won't catch us philandering around in here.   Wink

I don't have to be logged into photobucket to see pix ever.  But sometimes photobucket just acts up, then simmers down.  Also, if logged in as a guest or just cruising without going through my proper login I can't see all photos.  Glad it's fixed now. 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
duckrider

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 01:04:28 PM »

I was in Ouray Friday night and left Saturday due to weather. I did not stay at the same hotel as the rest of the New Mexico guys. I talked to a couple of the guys and went by Saturday to see what was up . I rode my st4s on that trip . I was also on the ride when Cory had his wreck.

I guess what you call my " High Horse " is my high disappointment in showing up for rides and no one is there. Like you said its about building camaraderie ,friendships and a club. My comments are not meant to insult but voice an opinion and observation .
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 01:31:23 PM »

Hey I'd like to build a tight group too.  waytogo I just don't like feeling like I'm being scolded by an angry parent. Typically I stay out of stuff like that, which is why I didn't comment on your post originally. I try to make sure my contributions here are of a positive manner. As I think we all should. Come down to Phantom Canyon tommorow, I don't drink either but we can shoot some pool, and talk about our Ducs.  chug After all a love of Ducs is the common thread in all of us regardless of age, race, sex, religion, or political affilliation. If we want a strong group we must nurture those ties, and sometimes that means spending a little time in someone elses playground. We don't always get to play the game we want to, but if we want others to play ours we must also indulge them. MonsterBrew will probably be there, and I'll definitely swing by tommorow. Say 6:30ish?

ducducgooseme
Local Moderator

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »

We almost get tired of each other after awhile.

SURELY you aren't speaking of little ole me!!    coffee

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: