Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 11:05:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride Saturday 9/6  (Read 12384 times)
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« on: September 04, 2008, 02:14:10 PM »

Just to clarify, there is a ride planned for this Saturday leaving from Montagues at 9am.  Route TBD, this is a democracy folks!  I'll be working of course, but those of you who get Saturday off should do a few miles for me.
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 02:20:07 PM »

Sure now that my wife comes home for the weekend you all want to ride on a Sat!!!!

brew

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »

OOPS!!  forgot about the alternating days thing, saturday at monte's it is.  sunday ride still open.   bummer to have to ride both day's...just have to suffer through it. much more fun than splitting fire wood!

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Ducati900sp

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 04:58:02 AM »

Sorry fellas, not make it this morning! I got suckered in to work!

DUCATI-CAMPIONE DEL MONDO SUPERBIKE
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »

Sorry fellas, not make it this morning! I got suckered in to work!

Did anyone go?  Such a beautiful day!

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »

Dave and Holland, Pete and Damin showed up.  They swung by the shop, and then despersed.  Dave said he'll be back at Montague's tomorrow at 9am for a Bishop's Castle run if anybody wants to join him.  Pete said he might go too.
Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 07:49:09 PM »

Dave and Holland, Pete and Damin showed up.  They swung by the shop, and then despersed.  Dave said he'll be back at Montague's tomorrow at 9am for a Bishop's Castle run if anybody wants to join him.  Pete said he might go too.

Oooh, that's enticing!   Coffee and a ride!   coffee [moto]  Thanks for passing along!

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
KRJ

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 06:32:57 AM »

sorry I missed you guys, had the emergency repair at work. did get out after noon for a ride though.  sunday plans also hosed,all the time playing this summer catching up to me!!!  next weekend will try again.  summer slipping by fast.   good meeting you smitch, the club should try to have a meeting of all members before the seasons over, a group event to meet everyone,with plenty lead notice to help arrange shcedules for a positive turnout!!!   something to think about....

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
duckrider

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 07:56:41 AM »

WOW !!!  47 people opened this thread and new the times and 4 show up.
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 08:15:26 AM »

Hey Duckrider, enough. I didn't see you at Ouray, I haven't seen you at the rides I've been on either. Get off your horse and quit acting high and mighty. FYI, I ride just about everyday. Sunday I took a nice ride up to Deckers and met up with one of the Denver guys for some fishing. Sometimes life has other plans, until I see you at every event I show up at you may step off that tall steed good sir. We also are trying to get a Tuesday night thing going and I haven't seen you at that either hmmmmm?

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
duckrider

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 08:43:43 AM »

Buy the way I was In Ouray !!!  And  because you never show up to rides we haven't  meet . As far as Tuesdays that sounds like drinking not riding.
  And it is obvious you missed the point of what I wrote.
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 08:51:24 AM »

Hey Duckrider, enough. I didn't see you at Ouray, I haven't seen you at the rides I've been on either. Get off your horse and quit acting high and mighty. FYI, I ride just about everyday. Sunday I took a nice ride up to Deckers and met up with one of the Denver guys for some fishing. Sometimes life has other plans, until I see you at every event I show up at you may step off that tall steed good sir. We also are trying to get a Tuesday night thing going and I haven't seen you at that either hmmmmm?

Can't we all just get along!!!!!   laughingdp
KRJ

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 08:56:23 AM »

we all have busy lives, and no one person is to blame, how many members are there in the SoCoDOGs ?? how many don't post or speak up ??  maybe more communication could help !  the few of us that comment here can't be all that ride.maybe a club meeting of all members is needed...

duckrider

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2008, 09:14:36 AM »

Thank you KRJ it is about the communication and it is no ones fault because its a club .ITs way to meet other riders . It all so for fun.
 But whats the point of a club if no one shows up.
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 09:21:52 AM »

Buy the way I was In Ouray !!!  And  because you never show up to rides we haven't  meet . As far as Tuesdays that sounds like drinking not riding.
  And it is obvious you missed the point of what I wrote.
I was in Ouray, so who are you if you were there we should have met. I don't drink, it's a chance for us to get together and build a kinship that will result in more people showing up for rides. I have shown up for rides, you haven't been at those rides is MY point. We can't all make all the rides. That is my point, "hey pot.... this is kettle.... yeah your black"

^^^ me in Ouray.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: