Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 08:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride to Helen, GA 10/25  (Read 1745 times)
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« on: October 16, 2008, 03:41:16 AM »

I'll be starting in Waynesville (where I live) and taking a day ride to Helen, GA.  If you're not familiar, Helen GA is a little town in north GA that looks just like a alpine German town.  Supposed to be neat to see, and I've never been there.  There's some good roads between the Waynesville/Asheville area and Helen it looks like.

Here's the proposed route:

Post up if interested, and I'll get some details worked out.  I do plan on leaving Waynesville around between 8AM and 9AM

The map says 7 hours, but an hour or more can be knocked off the end if the section of 64 past Cashiers, NC and NC215 are eliminated.

JM

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
smooth

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »

Looks like you've got a nice route planned. The ride to Helen was nice last time I was down (about 15 years ago).
I wouldn't mind to make it, but that's too much in one day starting from Charlotte.
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 04:11:20 AM »

I'm going to have to postpone this a couple weeks, I need new rear brake pads & won't be able to pick them up until the day this ride was supposed to happen.  Be looking for this to happen the 1st weekend AFTER Halloween weekend.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: