Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 04:17:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nov. 15 -16 Hypermotard Truck and Fashion Show  (Read 8111 times)
TresGatos

« on: November 05, 2008, 10:13:47 AM »

Went into AMSa yesterday and talked with Toni - the Hypermotard thing sounds like fun, going for rides in Dallas, BBQ...

I plan to go as the weather looks good [moto]

Anyone planning to go or been before?

Is this where you old -timers get those cool shirts and stuff? coffee

'65 Honda CM91 - '98 Suzuki DR650 - '08 695+mods - '08 Hypermotard 1100S
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:58:20 PM »

[moto] Edit - previous reply sucked!  Lips Sealed

Test Drive Hyper - GOOD !  That sounds like fun !!  waytogo

Is it a sign up, or just show up deal ? 

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
fastwin
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 09:21:59 PM »

I officially have no interest in this or their fashion show. Or their new "streetmake the beast with two backser" or 1098R "Bayliss mishap". They have officially lost me as a future customer. Glad I have the Ducatis I have given the factory's decision to put shit out on the street. What the hell happened?? I bet Pierre Terblanche is laughing himself to death!! If a Hummer H3 did a 10 second quarter mile time and lapped at Cresson under record time I still wouldn't buy one. Their bikes are getting stupid and butt ugly. Just like the "streetmake the beast with two backser". Dumb Italians!! And yes, I am opionated so don't bother saying so. applause I am seriously loosing faith in the factory. When you loose your base support group where do you go from there?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 09:33:03 PM by fastwin » Logged
dallas2r

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 09:28:08 PM »

I officially have no interest in this or their fashion show. Or their new "streetmake the beast with two backser" or 1098R "Bayliss mishap". They have officially lost me as a future customer. Glad I have the Ducatis I have given the factory's decision to put shit out on the street. What the hell happened?? I bet Pierre Terblanche is laughing himself to death!! I'm done with Ducati. If a Hummer H3 did a 10 second quarter mile time and lapped at Cresson under record time I still wouldn't buy one. They are stupid and butt ugly. Just like the "streetmake the beast with two backser". Dumb Italians!! And yes, I am opionated so don't bother saying so. applause

so what's your take on puggles?  Evil laughingdp

2007 Monster S2R1000
2016 Multistrada 1200S Touring/Urban

A motorcycle will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no motorcycle. -Unknown
pipeliner1978
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 10:24:46 PM »

I officially have no interest in this or their fashion show. Or their new "streetmake the beast with two backser" or 1098R "Bayliss mishap". They have officially lost me as a future customer. Glad I have the Ducatis I have given the factory's decision to put shit out on the street. What the hell happened?? I bet Pierre Terblanche is laughing himself to death!! If a Hummer H3 did a 10 second quarter mile time and lapped at Cresson under record time I still wouldn't buy one. Their bikes are getting stupid and butt ugly. Just like the "streetmake the beast with two backser". Dumb Italians!! And yes, I am opionated so don't bother saying so. applause I am seriously loosing faith in the factory. When you loose your base support group where do you go from there?
they feel the same way, why else would they deliver pizza on sedici?
muskrat

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 10:30:13 PM »

they feel the same way, why else would they deliver pizza on sedici?

good one.  I likes

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
Kevin848

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 01:15:45 AM »

...I am seriously loosing faith in the factory. When you loose your base support group where do you go from there?

You get a Goldwing Trike  waytogo laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp
Giannis
Bad Brains

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 02:19:22 AM »

You get a Goldwing Trike  waytogo laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

he already has the sexiest ducati ever made in his garage (916)  bow down

Billy: We did it, man. We did it, we did it. We're rich, man. We're retirin' in Florida now, mister....
Captain America: You know Billy, we blew it....
www.speedjunkies.gr
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 05:41:13 AM »

Evil Sounds like a better activity than the Hyper Truck & Fashion show would be a group tour of Fastwin's garage with a side trip to see a Britten ?  [moto]

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
fastwin
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »

I talk too much. I'd remove that post but I'll leave it up to teach me not to post such dribble. Who gives a s#@t what I think? Sometimes even I don't. Tongue
webspoke

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 09:44:15 AM »

Evil Sounds like a better activity than the Hyper Truck & Fashion show would be a group tour of Fastwin's garage with a side trip to see a Britten ?  [moto]

Do not test ride the Hypers, they may make you do naughty things.  They are the last of the Terblanche designs (along with the Sport Classics) not too late to put one or two away....

Streetfighter 1098S
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 09:57:13 AM »

Getting back to the thread...(clearing throat)...I do plan on going to the IMS AND moseying over to AMS for the T&A show and BBQ and maybe later on to the Exotic Car and Bike thingy @ the west end...HELL YEAH! Sounds like a full F$#^king day of serious Ducati partying to me. I'm not above it. (alter sacrifices and alms to Fastwin and The Svoloch) bowing  bow down lower  bow down even lower  bow down

Call me trailer trash, call me old and over the hill, call me what you will, just don't call me late for dinner!

RED
TresGatos

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 09:59:01 AM »

I've never been to AMS Dallas, to a Hyper Truck, or a Ducati fashion show but it's something to do (I still like my Duc and AMS has treated me well).

Don't know yet Cyclone how it works with tickets or whatnot.  Yet. Smiley

'65 Honda CM91 - '98 Suzuki DR650 - '08 695+mods - '08 Hypermotard 1100S
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 10:06:53 AM »

Ticks @ the door ($13/day) or online ($12/day) or 3-day pass $25. AMS - Free, Exotic bikes kitties and cars Huh??$ but I'm sure $$$$ if kitties are involved.
never2loud
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 02:21:52 PM »

I think several of us have had a chance to test ride a Hypermotard but if you haven't, take advantage of this promo at AMS-D.  Completely rediculous power that will put a smile on your face no matter what!  Tons of fun... If I had more space money, I'd get one for sure.

Fashion show?  Nah, I'll stick with my 70's Cher leather jacket with beads and fringe (cringe). 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: