Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 03:09:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 133   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 355312 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1095 on: June 10, 2011, 09:24:51 PM »

and exceeding the posted speed limits

and the rest of us adhere to the posted limits... Roll Eyes

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #1096 on: June 10, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »

and the rest of us adhere to the posted limits... Roll Eyes

well, we try our best

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1097 on: June 10, 2011, 11:16:37 PM »

Wish Canes hadn't gotten in an imaginary pissing contest on the forum. Not a bad dude, but he did carry 2 5 inch KABARs on a shoulder holster rig when I went for a ride with him yesterday. He's really prepared for the zombie apocalyple  Grin

HPD got all over him for showing up with those knife rigs at Starbucks one Sunday morning. You might think that would be enough to not head out like that again. Then again............... or am I guilty of assumption once more ?.......................

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1098 on: June 11, 2011, 06:19:02 AM »

HPD got all over him for showing up with those knife rigs at Starbucks one Sunday morning. You might think that would be enough to not head out like that again. Then again............... or am I guilty of assumption once more ?.......................

Some people only learn their lesson once it's been taught with the big hammer.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1099 on: June 11, 2011, 09:26:08 AM »

Like Trey said, he's not a bad guy. Just a little more different than we are used to. He knows bikes. I guess we're all acting a bit like kids, just grown up kids. Someone is a bit different than we are and we pick on them a bit. And, of course, just like kids, the one being picked on kind of brings it on themselves also. All sides are guilty. Let's just stop with the Canes bashing and let it go.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #1100 on: June 11, 2011, 10:42:05 AM »

Need to buy new earbuds.  bang head

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1101 on: June 11, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »

To avoid all the rain in the highlands and valleys I rode home this afternoon by way of Sandy Beach. In retrospect I think I would have been better off getting wet.  bang head Traffic  bang head

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1102 on: June 11, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »

That really is a shame, as the section just past KoKo Head can be so nice when clear.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1103 on: June 12, 2011, 11:46:19 AM »

That really is a shame, as the section just past KoKo Head can be so nice when clear.

It gets clear there?

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1104 on: June 12, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »

It gets clear there?

laughingdp

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1105 on: June 14, 2011, 04:37:16 PM »

Closing on Monday.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1106 on: June 14, 2011, 05:06:41 PM »

That was fast, so when can we come and visit?... Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1107 on: June 14, 2011, 05:08:58 PM »

Soon.  It'll take me a few weeks to get sorted, and my second bedroom furniture won't be there for a while yet.  But, you guys are quite welcome.  All you need to do is bring your riding gear, as there'll be a bike here for you to ride.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1108 on: June 14, 2011, 06:26:25 PM »

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately the closest I'll get to your local will be Houston when I visit my brother late in the summer...

whackie

« Reply #1109 on: June 14, 2011, 06:44:16 PM »

Closing on Monday.

grats!!!  waytogo what rate did you get? i hear it's been going down. hopefully you don't have to do much work to the place.

latest for us: brian is thinking of doing a LDO package. the guys in his command think he has a good chance of getting selected this year. guess it helps he's the CCC. his first underway for me is in early july,  popcorn

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 133   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: